Secrets Uncovered

Unfortunately for both Chloe and Ladybug, the oblivious blonde girl had chosen to ask the wrong person if they had known where Chat Noir was. If she would've asked Adrien, he could've transformed a little later, but she had chosen to ask the boy from the bakery whom she had a crush on, to which he had no clue.

As Adrien started to walk back to his house, Nathalie ran past him, but stopped for a moment to talk with him, "Adrien, I forgot I have a dentist appointment! Gorilla is inside if you need anything and the chefs have prepared your food. I'll be back!"

"Uh... Okay, thanks," he replied, walking back to that general direction of his house. He was a bit confused to say the least. Nathalie never seemed rushed or nervous, yet here she was, panicking and looking somewhat emotional over a dentist appointment.

Adrien hoped she wouldn't get akumatized for missing a dentist appointment. He didn't want to know what kind of monstrous akuma Hawkmoth could make from someone who was upset with dentists. Probably pulling everyone's teeth out? He didn't want to think about that. He'd always had an issue with dentists, but that was a story he'd save for thinking about later.

Once Adrien entered his house, he received an acknowledging grunt from his driver to whom he greeted with a simple hello. He went up to his room, noticing his computer was open to the LadyBlog.

A new video was posted: A Message for Lady Luck

Adrien opened to the video, assuming it was a nice video for the old Ladybug and someone was giving her thanks. However, he was surprised to see that Alya was holding the camera shakily and Ladybug was worriedly asking for the previous generation's holder of her miraculous. Her mask contained streaks of makeup that she likely attempted to wipe off.

"What's going on, Plagg?" Adrien asked his kwami, unsure of what was happening. He flew out from Adrien's shirt to look at the screen, and that's when it hit him.

"Oh... no. No, no! Adrien, we have to go to Master Fu's! Now!" Plagg suddenly realized how terrible the situation was once he laid eyes on the heroine. The memory of Felix resurfaced, and he gulped.

"Why? Plagg, is she in danger?" He asked, remembering how dramatic his kwami could be at times.

"Yes!! She's going to die if we don't do something! We have to go right now!!" Plagg hissed, scaring Adrien. He'd never seen his kwami so serious. He was always joking about dying if he wasn't given Camembert, but this obviously did not seem like a joke.

"Do I transform?!" Adrien asked, looking to the kwami with worry.

"No! I have to talk to Ladybug personally! You are just going to have to come with me! She's blind anyways!"

* * *

"Sorry, I couldn't find Chat!" Chloe apologized once she entered the cozy office of Master Fu's.

"That's okay, Chloe. All we need is Lady Luck to show up," Ladybug assured her as Alya helped her take the remains of the makeup off her mask, "I'll just have to talk to Chat Noir during patrol later then."

"You are not patrolling as a blind Ladybug! You are going to fall off the Eiffel Tower or something if you do that, genius!" The blonde scolded, causing Ladybug to roll her eyes.

"I have wings and a yoyo! Plus, my sense of smell is really helpful in finding everything around me," the heroine argued.

"That's still dangerous," Alya agreed, "You should just have Chat Noir come to you."

"I suddenly recall that someone couldn't even find my room after coming everyday."

"Okay, I get it! I'm blind! Doesn't mean I'm completely helpless though. I did actually de-evillize my mo-Marinette's mom though!" Ladybug pointed out.