History Repeats Itself

A/N: Happy New Years Eve! It's the last day of 2017! 🎉🎊 I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter! This is chapter 20/25! We only have five more updates of this story!

"Alya, this is a terrible idea! We're going to fall and die!" Chloe yelled angrily as they continued to climb the Eiffel Tower after getting off the elevator, bar by bar. She was sweating from being nervous, so her hands were slippery, and the blonde was on the verge of tears.

"Calm down! Once we find Ladybug and Chat Noir, they can help us down!" Alya yelled back, her voice being carried away by the wind

The distance was making Chloe dizzy, and she didn't dare peek down. She already felt like throwing up, and her urge to cry wasn't helping. The fact that they were a far height from the ground was making her nervous, and with sweaty hands, she felt inevitably bound to fall to her death.

It wasn't even like Ladybug could spot her, being that she was practically blind. Maybe Chat Noir, but Ladybug mentioned that his vision was usually less better than the night time. He could probably see her if she fell, but if both she and Alya were falling, he wouldn't be able to save both of them, and Ladybug couldn't save any of them being blind.

"MY HANDS ARE SWEATY AND SLIPPERY!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!" Chloe screamed, now wrapping her arms around the metal pieces building the Eiffel Tower. It was not her best idea to wear flats either, because those were incredibly slippery.

"Chloe, stop panicking! You're just making yourself sweat more, and that's dangerous! Just hang on and I'll climb to the top to get Chat Noir! He'll come back for you, and Ladybug could probably fly me down!" Alya climbed down a few metal bars to calm the panicky blonde.

"Don't just sit there," Chloe growled through grit teeth out of fear, "GET LADYBUG!!"

"But I want Ladybug to bring me down," Alya complained childishly, "She's blind by the way."

"I know that, you imbecile! She also has an increasingly better sense of smell that can help her find me!" Chloe argued, gasping when her gaze fell beneath her. Her knees wobbled as her feet kicked to rest on the bar above. Her ankle smacked into the metal, causing her to whimper.

"Why did you wear flats to climb an Eiffel Tower? Those have terrible grip!" Alya scolded her.

"I know!! Go get Ladybug or Chat Noir!! I'm going to fall!" She screamed, the skin on her palms burning from the irritatingly painful blisters that happened to form.

"Chill out! You're getting way too panicky, and it's not going to help with the sweating," Alya warned, beginning to climb faster.

Chloe squealed out in frustration, allowing her voice to carry out into the night as she pulled onto the next bar above her.

* * *

In efforts of wanting to avoid the terrifying thoughts of her incoming doom, Ladybug wanted to just joke and hang out with Chat Noir like they usually would at patrol. If this was her last patrol, at least she could know it was a lighthearted, euphoric time.