Prompt list

1- Mistletoe kiss
2- pretend to dat for a Christmas party
3- You made a Christmas playlist but it's just Mariah Carey's "all I want for Christmas is you" I can't tell if you're hitting on me or if it's a joke.
4- My car got stuck in the snow and you saved me.
5- Last Christmas I gave you my heart and you asked me to marry you
6- I got you for Secret Santa, but I thought it was supposed to be a gag gift and now. I won't fess up because I'm embarrassed
7- we're both stuck at the airport for Christmas Eve.
8 snowman comp and the juges are 5 year old kids
9- I work at the toy store and you keep coming in but not buying anything
10- Your dad is Santa and he's missing so I'm helping you save Christmas.
11- I'm a barrister and you keep making faces when you drink the "Christmas cheer in a cup" that I make, why do you keep ordering it?
12- we're neighbors and I got locked out and I was baking cookies that'll burn if I don't get in there quick.
13- you made me an fugly Christmas 🎄 sweater.
14- I met you last year on Christmas and I haven't seen you since and now it's Christmas and I've seen you again. Are u an angel? YOU ARE?!
15- we're in different cities/countries so we won't be together for Christmas so we spend hours on the phone, much to our families annoyance.
16- You're robbing the bank on Christmas Eve and I'm meant to be a hostage but your actually really nice.
17- my job is dressing up as an elf and you're drunk and think I actually know him?
18- You hate Christmas cause you've never had a good one so I wanna make this Christmas good for you.
19- I was cold so you gave me your jacket and now you're cold so I give it back and we hug instead
20- I've never seen snow in person before, until now, What is this white stuff falling from the sky? Why are you laughing at me ?
21- we got into an argument because of something stupid but I slipped on ice on thee stairs. I called out for you to help me and our fight was forgotten cause oh got al worried.
22-I was putting up Christmas lights and I literally fell into your arms.
23- theres one cookie left so I challenge you for it. Winner gets the cookie.
24- you keep playing Christmas music and it drives me nuts. Can you play something else please.
25- Whatever