18- Enjoy yourself (lams)

Alexander hadn't had a good Christmas since he was a very young boy. Most of his Christmases where spent alone and far away from anything else but the graves of his relatives and friends. So when his husband, John, their son, Phillip and his housemates Hurcules Mulligan and Lafayette started to set up for his least favourite holiday he locked himself away like he did all those other years.

"What are we going to do?" Phillip desperately wanted to celebrate with his father.
"We have to make this Christmas the best one yet."

A week later John had dragged Alex outside and into the snow, all his friends already waiting for them. Phillip picked up a handful of snow and the fight began. Round one was won by Lafayette, round two by Alexander and the two then proceeded to duke it out, Alex coming out on top.

The next day they went sledding, racing down the steepest hill they could find. They also had a picnic of all their favourite foods and then went back home.

More and more fun activities filled their time, some with just the three, some with all the others. While Alexander slept the roommates went to get their shopping done and by the time Christmas day rocked around that Christmas had already been chalked up as the best one yet.

"Merry Christmas, Alex."