1- Mistletoe kiss (lams)

Alexander Hamilton picked up a sprig of mistletoe and walked over to where his husband John Laurens would sit during breakfast. He pinned it to the celling and made sure it was noticeable before setting up the table like he normally did, being sure not to alert the other that anything had changed. He left the room to watch TV while he waited for breakfast.

"Pancakes ready!" Called John through the house, watching as both Alex and their adopted son Philip raced into the room and sat in their usual seats.
He didn't notice the strand of red berries that dangled over his seat until he sat and started to eat his breakfast.

Alexander ate at his normal pace, helping his young son to cut his pancakes into smaller pieces as they went. When John was almost done he leaned over and kissed his husbands lips. John melted into it and soon the twos tounges interwined.  "Merry Christmas Jacky." He mumbled as he pulled away.
John touched his lips and looked up at the fruit that hang from the celling above his chair. "Marry Christmas Alex."

Bonus:

Philip stared at the two in shock. "Daddy why'd you kiss Dada for?"
Both Alexander and John went red in embarrassment, they had totally forgotten that Philip was there. "Why don't you ask uncle Laf?" John questioned "Im sure he'd know."