16- The Sea-Prince and his Ghost King (Pernico)

The masked menace grabbed Percy and held a gun to his head whilst also shoving his face into Percy's neck. "Dude," he said "can you like not?" He asked raising his eyebrow in annoyance.
"Not what sea-princess~"
"For starters can you not call me sea-princess? I'm a boy"  Percy said "Also I get I'm supposed to be your hostage but can you like get your face out of my neck?"
He moved his head away from Percy's neck and said "Is that better?" He let out a laugh as his friends bring out bags of cash and solid gold bars.
"I'm keeping you." He told Percy with a smile.

Nicole took the boy and ran, firing his gun at the cameras and the main control system as he went. The boy he had started calling his sea-princess, no prince,  still tucked under his arm as he went. "You going to shoot the kid?" His sister Bianca asked.
"Nope," Nico smiled.

"Good luck with that Ghost King."the golden eyed girl said with a smirk, nodding at him..
That was the last thing he heard before falling asleep. The next time his eyes snapped open a boy was sitting next to him, holding a washer on his head. "So the sea-prince is awake." He smiled and pulled the washer off.
That was when Percy decided that 'Ghost King' was nice after all.