3- Fake dating (FrUk + AmeCan)

"America I need your help." Alfred picked up his phone one morning to Francis's desperate voice.
"Sure dude what's up?" Alfred was quick to answer his crushes pleas for help.
"Be my date to the Christmas party."
"I want to make Arthur jealous." Francis continued " and no one else is up for it, so it has to be you."

"Of course." Francis could hear the sadness in the other boys voice as he spoke "anything for you Francis."
"See you later dear." Francis ended the call nodding to himself.
Not only would this fake dating be beneficial to him but it would be beneficial to America as well. He could hear in his voice that the American was waiting for someone else's call, America had a crush and this would help him get whoever it was. Francis only hoped America could see it the way he did.

Weeks later when it was finally time for the party, Francis picked Alfred up outside his house. "You know you're not as good at hiding your emotions as you would like to think." Francis said. "Whose call where you waiting for that night?"
Alfred froze and then looked the other blonde straight in the eye "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Alfred could hear Francis mumble something about denial as the car pulled up in the driveway. When the two walked inside the others who had already arrived exchanged greetings with the two while placing the presents they had brought with the other ones underneath the tree set up in the corner of the room. Five minutes later and the final person, Arthur filed in.

"So you two are dating?" Arthur asked Francis, an annoyed feeling in the pit of his stomach. Francis was supposed to be his.
"Oui," Francis smiled and pushed a string of straw like blonde hair out of Alfred's eyes. "Alfred and I are dating."
Alfred blushed as Francis pecked him on the cheek, he could see Arthur glaring at him and could feel the familiar gaze off his brother on them as well. This plan was working to well.

Alfred snack off, leaving Arthur with Francis alone. "So you're dating? When did that happen?" Matthew asked his brother.
"It didn't." Alfred grumbled into his ear "I'm fake dating him to make Arthur jealous."
"So he asked you too?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah." Alfred agreed "how many did he ask?"
"Almost everyone minus Arthur. We agreed not to tell him."
"If you knew then why where you glaring at him?"
"Because I love you Alfie," matthew muttered "and I hate watching him play with you when I wish it was me."
"I love you too Mattie."

"Why did you have to pick him!" Arthur demanded "Why pick Alfred?"
"To make you jealous." Francis answered "I love you Arthur and I wanted to figure out if you liked me back without going through that rejection."
"I love you too Frog."
"Shut up and kiss me Black Sheep."