10- SOS, my dads missing (JackRabbit + Tooth x North)

A.N so this is the "Santa is missing" prompt and I immediately thought of Rise of the Guardians. So in this fanfic (just to clear things up) Jack is the biological son of Tooth and North and the girl he saved was a friend. I might end up fleshing out the story of this one more after I'm finished with this project. Also in the part about the lists there will be several characters from other series mentioned.

Phill pushed the button that activated the Northern Lights, quickly summoning the rest of the guardians to his aid. Jack was the first to arrive, the frosty winds carrying the ice child home from his usual rounds, Tooth came next, dispatching her fairies to take teeth and give coins. Bunny hopped in only minutes later, then came Sandy who too had just returned from giving children dreams.

Phill grunted and waved his hands around in gestures that spelled out the crisis. "Dads missing?" Jack worriedly asked, his eyes darting around every visible corner as he tried to catch a glimpse of the man in red.
Phill nodded and everything quickly descended into chaos. "No way..." Bunny whispered "with Christmas just around the corner..."
Tooth seemed to be having a mini panic attack at the mention of her husband being missing and seeing her son hide his distress inside raced to take his hand.
So what do we do? Sandman wrote on a whiteboard which Jack had gifted him for his birthday that year.

Sandy looked up through the sky roof and desperately pointed to the moon. "What do we do?" Bunny asked quietly.
The Man In the Moon answered  Bunny and Jack should take up post while the rest of you search. I will assist in anyway I can.
Bunny frowned, he had gotten his answer but it wasn't one he expected. "Why me?" He asked "I don't know how to do half the stuff North does."
So you can understand Jack. He knows what to do, listen to him.

MIM vanished and left them alone. "You heard Manny. Lets get to work!"
Tooth and Sandy left to search and Jack and Bunny stayed behind. The two stood in awkward silence for a moment before Jack spoke up "Dad mostly just supervises. He offers criticism and helps to fix things up." Jack began to show Bunny the ropes. "He monitors the globe and reads through the lists. That parts mostly done, we just have to make the final copy."

Phill walked Jack and Bunny through the workshop, stopping every once in a while to check up on the toys. "Good work !" He complemented the elves when they passed as they electrocuted one of them with Christmas lights. "Just keep walking."
They passed one of the yetis, who was making little toy robots. "Try adding more colours!" He suggested to him as he gazed over the sea of red brotp "Not everyone likes the colour red!"

They sat in Norths office, reading through the lists.
Jamie Bennett.  Nice
Sophie Bennett.  Nice.
Annabeth Chase Nice
Luke Castellen Naughty

Jack smiled and said "of course there in the nice list!" When he saw Jamie and Sophie's names.

Percy Jackson  Nice
Lucy Jones Nice
Alexander Jasper Naughty

After going through both lists Jack had fallen asleep and then crashed onto Bunny's side. "Bloody show pony." He grumbled and joined him curled up on the floor. The next day when they woke they had been moved into a bedroom and Tooth was standing over them. "We found him."