8- Do you want to build a snowman (brotp Jelsa)

Jack Frost stood next to the strawberry-blonde haired girl as she sung through the door, trying to reach her sister. "Elsa," her voice was filled with happiness and excitement at the snowy weather outside "Do you want build a snowman? Come on lets go and play! I never see you anymore come out the door, its like you've gone away! We used to be best buddies and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why! Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman?"

"Go away Anna." The others voice was void of any emotion except sadness as she pushed the other away.
Jack flew into her room through one of the windows that led to it, wanting to cheer her up. "Why?"  He asked her, knowing she probably couldn't see or hear him. "I can't." She sobbed on the floor.

The next year Anna tried again. "Do you want to build a snow man? Or ride a bike around the halls? I think some company is overdue I've started talking to the pictures on the wall. It gets a little lonely, all these empty halls, just watching the hours tick by! Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman?"
By this time the older sister had locked herself away in a fortress  of solitude, not even with Jack's companionship and guidance did either of the sisters relationships get anybetter.

Within the next few years, Elsa and Anna's parents had passed away at sea, leaving the two girls orphaned as well as isolated. During this time Anna had given up on regularly visiting Elsa, mainly because she never responded. This left the two almost completely alone. About a month before Elsa was due to have her coronation the two talked again. "Elsa," Anna's voice now lacked the cheerfulness of her youth, she was greiving and lonely "please, I know you're in there. People are asking where you've been, they say "have courage," and I'm trying to I'm right out here for you, just let me in. We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we gonna do? Do you want to build a snowman?"

Many years later, Jack and an older, Queenlier Elsa decided to have a snowman building contest to see who was Better. Jack, a winter spirit or Elsa, a magically gifted human. They had gathered several believers and told them to turn away so they wouldn't know whose snowman belonged to who. Elsa ended up building a child and a cat out of snow. The cat sat facing the boy, who was small and young looking. The boy was patting the cat.

 The boy was patting the cat

Jacks snowman was a parent giving a child a piggyback ride

Jacks snowman was a parent giving a child a piggyback ride. Both where incredibly detailed and stood out in the white landscape due to the bright pops of colour present in their clothing and smiles.

 Both where incredibly detailed and stood out in the white landscape due to the bright pops of colour present in their clothing and smiles

The kids turned and voted on which was better. The results were in

Jack: 4
Elsa: 6

"Guess I'm taking your job next year then."