2- Playlist (Klance)

A.N: I know that you probably can't get could phone service in the middle of space but just role with it.
Lance smiled as he plopped the final cover of Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" into the playlist he had created. He opened his messages app and sent the link to his crush, Keith. He though that this would be the ideal way to confess, because it wasn't face to face and he had no need to embarrass himself in front of the rest of the paladins during training.
Lance: Hey Keith, check out this playlist I made you. *insert link here.*
Keith: Ok...

Keith went against his better judgement and hit the link. The link had lead him to a Christmas playlist filled with a total of one song, "All I want for Christmas is you", starting with Mariah Carey's version and including a bunch of other artists takes on the song.

Keith: Lance I don't understand?
Lance: What's their not to understand?

A moment later Lance had received Keith's reply and frowned. Was confessing his long time crush really going to be this hard?

Keith: Is this some kind of sick joke?
Lance: now I don't get what you mean.

Keith grunted in annoyance. He loved Lance, he truly did. From the first day he had met the other in the garrison he had honestly had the biggest crush and now he was faced with his crush making fun of him, seemingly because he liked the other.

Keith: how'd you find out?
Keith: why are you teasing me for it.
Lance: find out about what?
Keith: I love you idiot.

Lances eyes widened in shock, his longtime crush had just confessed to him. This wasn't how it was meant to go.

Lance: what makes you think I'm teasing you mullet head?
Keith: maybe because you always do.
Lance: not this time Keith.
Lance: I love you too.