23- Cookie Challange (Reyna x Piper)

It was the 20th of December and Tristan Mclean and his fellow cast members for a movie where having a Christmas party. They had left all their kids at his house, Piper, Reyna, Jason, Thalia and Percy and had given them a lose set of rules to follow.

The small group of friends sat eating cookies and watching movies on the set of lounges that sat in a square around the TV, which was on a small wooden table in the middle. The cookies where a mix of flavours, mainly gingerbread and chocchip and they where freshly baked.

The others where quick to devour them and when Piper reached to eat one after she was sure everyone was asleep she was shocked to find Reyna also reaching for the final cookie.

"Scissors, Paper, Rock?" Piper suggested, she was boss at the game and no one had beaten her yet.
Reyna nodded and the two started throwing their hands around in the representative gestures.

"The cookie is mine!" Piper cheered in victory after the three rounds which went like this:

Piper: Rock, Paper, Rock
Reyna: Scissors, rock, paper

She picked up the cookie and snapped it in two passing one half to Reyna. "I just wanted to play scissors, paper, rock."