6- Secret Santa (Alex Feirro x Magnus Chase)

"You know this year its supposed to be gag gifts right." Mallory told him as he picked out a name from the hat.
"Really now." Magnus was quick to question the legitimacy of his friends claims.
"Yeah," Alex smiled at him "so don't get anything too serious."
Its probably just a prank, he thought to himself might as well get her a gag gift anyway, Alex seems to be like the type to enjoy those kinds of things.

That's right, Magnus had gotten the one and only Alex Feirro for his secret Santa. It took him a while, but on his next trip to earth he went to a joke shop. While he was there he picked up some of the "gaggiest" stuff he could find and then went and got a book (A.N a book was the first thing that came to mind so whatever) he had seen his friend look at the last time they where there.

When he went back to Vallhalla (A.N I can't spell for shit so can someone tell me how to spell it so I can fix it? Thanks.) he locked himself in his room and wrapped the stuff, labeling it with Alex's name. He put it underneath the tree they had set up and waited.

On the 25th they opened their presents and Magnus had realized that he was the only one who had brought a gag gift. I knew it. He saw Alex reach for his gift and then smiled inside when he didn't laugh. That meant that Magnus did a good job. He watched the others say who they got and not wanting to fess up, anxiously backed towards the door. "I know you got me." Alex smirked as he chased after Magnus "after all we where all in on telling you about the gag gift thing. Thanks for the book though."