Chapter 13-Perfect Girls Help Pick Wedding Rings

A/N: As of this update, its Christmas, but, this is technically new years or something, which my next week's update is about so, just imagine this is just before new years.

-----

When Issac first approached Cat about picking out wedding rings, she was sure she was misheard it the first time, until he repeated his request and then waited a few minutes for it to finally sink in. She stared at her attendant with unblinking eyes and her mouth agape, the concept of time was foreign until Andrain snapped her out of it.

"Are you okay Catty?" His hands went to her shoulders and she remembered how to move again.

"Hey hands off, buddy." She forgot Issac was still there.

Andrain took a step back from Cat and grinned at Issac, the blonde snarled.

"Down," Cat glared at him and he raised a brow at her. "I mean you don't want me telling Vera now would you?"

This got his attention. "NO!"

"Telling Vera what?" Now Andrain was suspicious. Great.

"Oh, you didn't hear just now?" Cat smirked. "Issac here was planning on proposing to-"

Issac panicked to the point that he threw his wallet at Cat's face, it missed, Issac may be good with swords, but wasn't known for his aiming.

"Oh... thanks! I was running low on cash." Andrain picked up the wallet and opened it with a large smile on his face as if Christmas came around all over again.

"Give it back." Issac requested, defeated, Andrain obliged.

"What were you talking about just now?" Andrain arched a brow at Cat. "I didn't catch anything."

She was fully aware that Issac was probably having a panic attack behind her, still, didn't Andrain deserve to know? He and Vera were so close and although Cat personally thought 4 months was too soon to be proposing, she has seen how Issac acts around her, when they were together, they didn't care how anyone else saw them. A perfect match, what can she complain about?

"Issac wants to propose to Vera and he needs help picking out a ring." She heard a loud thud behind her and guessed that Issac probably fainted.

"Is he okay?" Andrain looked past Cat's shoulder to see Issac picking himself up, that was fast.

"Peachy." Her attendant choked out, his eyes set on her, the redhead laughed nervously.

"Now what do you have in mind?" Andrain was already talking about the ring design, knowing her attendant, he probably doesn't even know where to start. "I'm sure Vera has already told you how good blue looks on her."

"Doesn't she wear a lot of black?" Cat tilted her head.

"Too much in my opinion. Maybe something that would really make her eyes pop."

"I always thought purple was good on her." Cat and Andrain turned to Issac, they completely forgot they were still outside and Dan was getting irritated since the door was open for too long, he stalked out of the living room to seek warmth in Cat's room.

"If you really plan on getting one today," Cat looked around for her purse, once she spotted it, she grabbed it and checked for her wallet. "We should get going now. Speaking of which, where is Vera?"

"She's taking down all the decorations leftover from Christmas, she says it'll take a while since we kinda went overboard."

Andrain also decided to tag along, Issac didn't complain, he needed all the help he can get. Along the way, Andrain made comments on what to look out for when searching for a diamond especially if you're on a budget.