Chapter 18- Perfect Girls Mourn

The temperature dropped several degrees, Cat felt a chill run down her spine as she began eating. 

"Oh my god Andrain!" Was that Vera? Why was she here? And did she just say Andrain? "If you would only run that fast when making errands."

She started choking on her steak before a familiar presence came up behind her and patted her shoulder, she gripped the wine bottle and took a few sips of water. Remember she was not allowed any alcohol.

"You know I came here to confront Damien, not kill you," Andrain still had his hand on her shoulder and somehow his presence made her relax a little, but still. WHY WAS HE HERE? "About that... Karl and George saw the both of you and I decided to tag along as well." Oh, she said that aloud.

"Of course it's those two asshats," Damien sounded angrier than annoyed. He plastered a smile on his face as he looked up at Andrain, the two were having a staring contest or something. The others just kinda bailed and were watching from the entrance leaving the three of them alone. "So? What made you think you had the right to interrupt us?"

"Help me," Cat whispered to Karl and George, the Kevins twins had their phones out as if they were ready to Instagram live right then and there. Who the heck was she kidding? They were probably already doing it. What surprised her, even more, was the fact that Issac and Vera also had their phones out and gave her a thumbs up. "You traitors!"

Andrain raised a brow, his smile was strained as he stared down his best friend. "Well, I'm just offended that you failed to invite the rest of us."

"Why would I have invited the rest of you? This is just for Catty and me." Damien cocked his head to the side. 

"OH DANGGGGGGGG!" Karl exclaimed, already clapping. 

"YOU BETTER HAVE A SICK ASS COMEBACK ANDRI!" Was Vera getting hyped too? Hello? Did they forget Cat? The redhead looked as if she was ready to pass out, she hated causing a scene in public.

Andrain was flabbergasted, his mouth was agape and he shook his head. "What did you just call her?"

"Catty is her name. Isn't it?" The group behind them collectively gasped.

"LOOKING COOL DAMIEN!" Cat felt lightheaded.

"I SWEAR I WILL DISOWN YOU ANDRI IF YOU DON'T WIN THIS DISS FIGHT!" Why was Issac getting in on this? When did he start calling Andrain Andri? When were they related?

"Are you picking a fight with me?" A shadow fell over Andrain's face and Damien merely smirked in response. "Why you-"

"ENOUGHHHHHH!" Cat stood and yelled so loudly the rest of the customers cast her weird looks as if they weren't already. She grabbed both Damien's and Andrain's arm as she dragged them out of the restaurant, she shot the scared hostess a smile and left.

"Way to go Miss." Issac had stars in his eyes. "Also I guess I'm paying huh?"

------

Cat was fuming by the time they got back to the dorms, Andrain and Damien were still engaged in a really intense staring contest. 

"Do you two have anything to say?" She started, hands on her hips.

"We're sorry..." They apologised and Cat sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. 

The lift dinged, indicating that they have reached the top floor and she was ready to through scolding the pair as well as drill some manners into them. She fished out her keys and to her surprise, the door was already unlocked.

Weird. She thought to herself but didn't think much of it.

"Dan. I'm hom-" 

All she saw was red.