Character Profiles

Genders:

Girls:

Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra, Capricorn, Aries and Gemini

Boys:

Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, Virgo, Cancer and Pisces

COMMENT SHIPS THAT YOU WANT TO SAIL!

Appearances and Personalities:

(All of the zodiacs are 16 years old)

Aries

Nicknames: Ari, Rice

Best Friends: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius

Likes: Football, sleeping, annoying Cancer, red and black, being a leader.

Dislikes: Bullies, following (she likes being a leader), not knowing what's going on, sleeping.

Personality: Aries is strong and likes being a leader. However, she can be hot-headed at times and this results in a lot of fights. She doesn't get along with Capricorn because they both are always fighting for leadership. She is bold and often makes rash decisions. She is a good friend to have because she'll stand up for you. She will never let you down, and if you get hurt, she often blames it on herself for not helping. At first glance, she looks like someone who doesn't have a soft side, but she does.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taurus

Nicknames: Taur, Bully, Toys r us (don't ask, Gemini was drunk)

Best Friends: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces

Likes: Cats, skirts, food, pink, eating, watching television, forests.

Dislikes: black, being hungry, talking, being the center of attention

Personality: Taurus is sweet and a great shoulder to cry on, she is sympathetic and understanding. However, she can be possessive at times and will not let anyone else talk to the person she's talking to. She is quiet and reserved but will open up once she gets to know you. She loves food (don't we all) and will raid the fridge when she wants to. If you're her best friend then she might cook for you. She is an amazing cook.