Chapter One: "School. Boarding School."

Aries P.O.V

"Oh. My. God." My mom breathed from beside me. I rolled my eyes and began unloading my bags from the trunk of the car. She came and started helping me. She nudged me as a few seniors walked past with their heads held high. "Hey, it's not that bad, look at all those hotties," She said, eyeing them.

"MOM! You're married!" I cried as I stood up straight.

"Doesn't mean a girl can't dream." She replied with a smirk. Before I could answer her slightly pedophilic statement, she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the forehead. "I need to go, I promised your dad I'd be home before four. Be good babe."

  I stood and waved as she slowly backed out of the parking lot. She knew I didn't like long goodbyes. As she was leaving I heard her wolf-whistle at a bunch of boys and I mentally cringed. My mom is weird. I turned to look at the school in which I'd be living in for the year. I slowly picked up my bags and started walking towards the huge entrance.

Taurus P.O.V

"Mom, we're here! MOMMM!" I was practically jumping out of my seat as we reached the school.

"Honey, I know, I'm driving the car." My mom was grinning at me as I hopped out the car and ran around the car to get my bags. I opened the trunk and... they weren' t there? Oh no.

"Mom! Oh, my god, they're not here! MOM, WE LEFT MY BAGS AT HOME!!"

"Honey they're right here." I turned to see my mom taking my suitcase out of the back seat and sheepishly wandered over. I guess I was overreacting a little bit. I don't know what would happen if I didn't have my mom. I turned around to study the building as she came over and slung her arm over my shoulder. "Scared, huh." She said studying my face. I looked at her and nodded. She took both my hands in hers and turned me around to face her. "Honey, you're amazing and you're gonna make friends no matter what. If people don't like you, then it's their problem." She was looking straight into my eyes and I knew she meant it. I hugged her and nodded at her, indicating that I was ok.

  I watched her drive off and then looked at my map to see where I had to go. As I stared at the map, a small teardrop fell and landed neatly and I realized it was where I had to go. I wiped my eye hurriedly and laughed at the coincidence.

Gemini P.O.V

"Jesus Mom, you're smothering me!"

"Linda, give the poor kid a break. You've been saying your goodbyes for the last half hour." My dad called from the driver's seat. He huffed and moved his fingers in a circular motion near his head, making me laugh. I love my parents, but my mom can be a bit-- clingy. I saw my dad unbuckle his seat and climb out of the car. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I would bet that it was going to be good.

  He came up quietly behind my mom and picked her up from the waist. In her surprise, she let go of me and screeched, making me break down into giggles and others to stop and stare at us. I laughed hysterically as my dad carried my mom bridal style towards the passenger seat.

  As they pulled out of the parking lot my mom waved to me, practically falling out of the window. I wiped away the remaining tears of laughter from my face and sighed as I start walking towards the building. Man, I love my family.

Cancer P.O.V

  I hopped off the cab and turned to thank the driver. He barely grunted in return and held his hand out for the money. Rolling my eyes, I tactfully ignored his hand, and instead, went to the back of the car to unload my suitcase. People can be so rude nowadays. I guess I'm used to it. My parents didn't even bother to come to say bye.