Chapter Two: "Flying Plates"

Taurus was sitting on my bunk bed as Aries, she thought that was the girl with the purple hair's name, threw her stuff everywhere. She was apparently looking for her phone and had gone mad trying to find it.

  Suddenly the door opened and a girl with strawberry blonde hair and dull blue eyes walked in. Aries threw a plate at that exact moment, nobody knew where from, and it went flying straight towards her. Taurus heard Libra scream just as the girl ducked and the plate crashed into the wall behind her. She looked at Aries and Taurus could see she was mad. Oh no.

  She stalked over to her and put her hands on her hips while shooting Aries with a death glare. The purple haired girl stood up and stared back at her, "And you are?" Aries sighed exasperatedly, obviously not caring, even though she had asked the question,

"I'm Capricorn, the girl who's head you almost sliced with a plate." The girl replied, spitting out her words,

"Yeah, um sorry," Aries replied distractedly going back to look for her phone. Gemini looked at Taurus and whispered,

"Cat-fight!" Taurus nodded slightly and Gemini walked back to her bed. Taurus could see Libra trying to stand up for Aries, saying how it wasn't her fault Capricorn had terrible timing. Capricorn was talking about how it was really dangerous and stuff and Aries was rolling her eyes. First impressions, right? Taurus looked at her phone and drowned out the sound of them screaming like banshees.

Looking up a few seconds later, Taurus saw that they had finished their quarreling. Capricorn was looking around with an extremely scary facial expression. Taurus could see she was looking for somewhere to put her stuff. Uh oh. The bed above her was the only one empty. Libra was sharing with Aries, and Gemini was sharing with Sagittarius. Taurus was the only one left. I looked back at her and caught her eye before looking down quickly. Please don't come here. Please don't come here.

"Hey, can I share with you?" Taurus jumped and looked up at her. Taurus nodded timidly and looked down at her fingers. Capricorn quickly climbed up and out of sight. Taurus watched as Sagittarius and Gemini laughed their heads off at something. Aries was waving her phone around triumphantly while Libra rolled her eyes, smiling. Suddenly a hand appeared from above and Taurus jumped. "I never got your name," Capricorn stated, it was more of an order than a question. Taurus slowly took her hand and shook it,

"My name is Taurus. Nice to meet you," she said politely, and retracted her hand,

"Nice to meet you Taur," she replied. Taurus smiled at the nickname. Maybe she wasn't so bad.

  • • •  

  Leo walked into the dorm and saw a boy with blue hair jumping up and down on his bed while the others were trying to get him off, Leo grinned, he looked like fun. The first person to notice the boy who had just walked in was a boy with hair so black it looked almost... purple? He was sitting far away from the others, he looked at Leo and gave him a death glare before going back to his own world. Who shoved a stick up his butt? Leo felt a little out of place so he looked around till he saw a spare bed.

  He walked up to it and dumped all his stuff on it. Then sitting down and huffing. Suddenly somebody stuck their head right in front of him and he jumped. It was a guy with greyish blue hair and different colored eyes, one was red and the other was blue. Leo though, it was called something like hect... teco... hacachromio? "It's called heterochromia," he stated, he was hanging upside down from the bunk bed above. Leo snapped out of his daze.

"Huh?" he replied quickly,

"My eyes, they're different colors, it's called heterochromia." He repeated slowly, pointing to his eyes. How did he know what I was thinking? Leo thought to himself,

"You were staring at my eyes," he said, reading his thoughts again. What kind of witchcraft is this? Leo sighed and laid down on the bed, he was praying in my mind that the boy wouldn't fall. Not because Leo didn't want him to get hurt, but because he was terrible when it came to situations where he needed to comfort people. He reached out a hand and Leo jumped. Damn, he's definitely gonna fall now. "The name's Virgo, Virgo Greenhorn," Leo forced a smile on his face and replied,

"I'm Leo, Leo Felis," he then quickly and jumped up and walked over to where the guy with blue hair was lying on the ground laughing like a maniac. He was about to walk past but he grabbed Leo's leg,

"Hey, how 'bout ya do a man a solid, help me up boy," He said grinning like the Cheshire cat, Leo rolled my eyes at his ridiculous accent and offered him his hand. Just as he got up there was a loud crackle and a loud voice boomed through the dorm, making Leo fall over in fright, bringing the boy down with him.

"Can all students make their way down to the assembly hall, we shall begin the introduction and welcoming ceremony. Thank you." The voice crackled out as Leo struggled to get up. Blue-boy helped him up and beckoned for him to follow him as all the others scurried out. Leo jogged up to catch up with him.

"So... You have a name? Or should I just call you Blue-boy?" Leo looked at him, he looked at Leo and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, my name is Aquarius Pura," he said slowly, "but Blue-boy is definitely, different," Leo smiled and nodded,

"So Blue-boy, do you know the way?" Leo grinned at him cheekily, he punched his shoulder playfully and pointed in the direction of a large door.

"There," he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N *Sigh* I wish I could raise one eyebrow. I mean I'm working on it? Anyway... I'm so sorry if your sign is not that significant in this chapter, or not in it at all! If it isn't, I promise that they will be there and bigger than ever in the next chapter. Don't forget to comment ships and stuff!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yours truly,

Zodiac Lover No.1,

Leslie