Chapter Five: "Screams and Illusions"

Capricorn swam over to where Scorpio was sitting, sullen and alone. She sat next to him, he didn't even acknowledge her as he kept on staring into the distance. Capricorn was about to say something when there was a high pitched scream echoed from the woods behind them.

  Everybody froze and looked at each other, terror showing in their eyes. Sagittarius and Aquarius, who had been chilling by the edge of the pool after their race, exchanged nervous looks. Aries slowly walked forwards when the shrieking rung through the night again. She jumped in fright and fell on top of Leo, who hugged her, not because Aries was scared, but more because he was scared. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, everyone was anticipating the next scream.

  Taurus saw Gemini snap out of her gaze and look around at the others. She was the first one to speak, "What should we do?" She whispered, although her voice still sounded loud in the still night air. Taurus looked to the forest and gasped. Everyone whipped their heads around to look at her.

"What?" She pointed a shaking finger at the woods, the others spun around and frowned, there was nothing there.

"Taur, are you ok?" Capricorn asked Taurus, worry written on her face. "There's nothing there." she finished when Taurus nodded her head. Taurus frantically pointed at the woods,

"GUYS! There is a white figure appearing and disappearing into the trees!" She cried as everyone exchanged glances, "OMG!" she screamed suddenly, "There's something chasing her!" Taurus cried. Before anyone could do anything she got up and ran into the woods, picking a white dress made of thin fabric, just enough to cover her body.

"TAURUS!!" Everyone cried as she ran off into the darkness.

"We have to follow her!" Pisces said as they all sat and gaped. Virgo stood up and put a hand on his shoulder,

"Did she just say OMG instead of 'Oh my god'? Do people even do that anymore?" Aries muttered to herself,

"No. We need to go get a teacher, they'll help," he said calmly.

"We can't do that!" Libra protested, "We'll get in so much trouble for being outside!" Aries stood up and wore her dress over her wet suit.

"I guess we'll have to go in ourselves," she said, puffing up her chest and looking at everyone heroically.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guys! I AM SOOOO SORRY! This is like the shortest chapter in the history of chapters. I am also sorry that I'm posting every one thousand years! School is kind of smashing me with a sledgehammer, repeatedly. I promise I'll make longer chapters! Although I can't promise I'll update more frequently, I'll try! Bye for now!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yours truly,

Zodiac Lover No.1,

Leslie