Chapter Three: "Boring Assemblies and an Invitation

Everyone was gathered in the assembly hall. People were pushing and tugging at each other, trying to get a seat. Cancer silently hoped he wouldn't have to sit on the floor. Suddenly Pisces yanked him over to a few spare seats in a row near the back and waved to the other guys in their dorm. They scurried over while Scorpio sat a few seats away, his black hair swinging over his eyes, the light shining on it in a way that made it look almost purple. Leo was winking at random girls, trying to show off his flirtatious nature while Aquarius just rolled his eyes at them.

  Virgo could feel someone looking at him. He whipped around to see the girl from before. "It is you! Hey Lettuce-Head!" She cried, her face lighting up. Virgo glared at her before turning back around. Aquarius chuckled and nudged Virgo. He turned his glare towards Aquarius and Aquarius went quiet. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around again. The girl was holding her hand out to him. "My name's Libra Stasis. What's yours?"

"Virgo Greenhorn," he muttered and turned back around, ignoring her hand.

"Don't waste your time. He's just a rude douchebag," The girl next to Libra whispered to her before going to another conversation. Aries was sitting on the other side of Libra, she was arguing with Capricorn for god knows what. Sagittarius was staring into the distance, her silvery white hair covering her eyes as she wondered what pranks she could play on the girls in her dorm. She watched as Libra glared at Virgo's head before turning to watch Aries fight with Capricorn.

  Suddenly there was a loud cough that echoed through the room. Everyone fell silent and looked at the stage where a tall man stood with his hand folded. He had blondish brown hair and piercing grey eyes. He seemed very young. When he saw everyone was listening, he began talking, "Hello everyone. As most of you know, I am Orion. For those of you who are new, I am the headmaster of Nova Institute of Astrology. All of you are here because you have a particular 'taste' for astrology." He continued on to talk about how the lower classes would still have classes such as English and Math. A few of the younger kids groaned collectively at that but Orion brushed it off and continued. Sagittarius thought to herself quietly, Orion.. that name sounds extremely familiar, yet I can't seem to put my finger on it. Cancer, who was sitting in front of her, whipped around furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"I know right! I feel like I know him from somewhere!" Sagittarius widened her eyes.

"I said that out loud?" She said in surprise, that was the first time that happened. Cancer smiled at her,

"Yeah, sometimes I do that too," he laughed, "Well my name's Cancer Praesepe, what's yours?" Just before she could answer the boy sitting next to Cancer turned around to see what was happening,

"Hey, who are you?" He asked, grinning. Cancer rolled his eyes and turned to Sagittarius.

"Well my name is Sagittarius Chiron but people just call me Saggi," Sagittarius replied.

"Well, his name is Pisces Alrescha," Cancer said, nodded in the other boys' direction. Sagittarius was about to answer before she was interrupted by Gemini.

"Come on! The meetings over, let's go back to the dorm. We have the rest of the week without school!" She cried as she dragged Sagittarius away. She looked back and waved at the two boys who then began talking to each other. She stared at Orion as he walked off stage. Why did he seem so familiar? Her mind immediately cleared as she realized where she had heard that name, the myth from when she was a child. She shrugged it off, it was a cool name.

  Back in the dorms, everyone was doing something or the other. Capricorn was talking to Taurus and Gemini sat and painted her nails. Sagittarius had been in the bathroom for the past hour while Aries and Libra sat on their phones, occasionally looking up to show each other something. Sagittarius had just come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body when there was a knock on the door. Gemini sprang up to get it, seeing as she was the closest.

  There outside stood three boys: Leo, Aquarius, and Virgo. Sagittarius squealed and tried to cover her body up more, but ended up simply running back into the bathroom. They came into the room and looked around in disgust. "What kind of pigs live here." Leo said, eyeing all the clothes scattered across the floor, "It's only been one day!"

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Capricorn said, standing up and walking towards them threateningly. Libra stood up with her and put her hands on her hips. She pointed to Virgo and glared,

"I don't know about those guys, but I do know that douchebag over there," Virgo rolled his different colored eyes at her. Leo turned to Capricorn and put on a charming smile.

"I'm so sorry! Where are my manners? This here is Sir Aquarius Pura, this is Sir Virgo Greenhorn and I am the magnificent and fabulous King Leo Felis." He ended with a high and might pose while Aquarius and Virgo sighed in annoyance, although the former was trying to hide a grin. Sagittarius came out of the bathroom fully dressed and her eyes landed on Aquarius. Aquarius looked at her and she stared openly at his hair, he raised an eyebrow and she quickly looked away. Taurus watched the small exchange and smirked. Aries got up and walked to the boys.

"Fine Sir Leo, why the hell are you here?" She said sassily.

"Well, my fine lady, we cordially invite you to the boys' dorm to get to know you better," Leo replied, equally as sassily. Capricorn rolled her eyes at their transaction and turned to Leo.

"Yeah sure, why not." She said as she crossed her arms. Leo smiled and held out his hand for her to shake. She hesitantly took it and Leo quickly maneuvered it so that he daintily kissed the top of her hand. She pulled it back and wiped it on her jeans in disgust. Leo smirked and walked out, Virgo and Aquarius following his lead.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
So my friend pushed over a bunch of lockers (by accident) and they fell on me, so I know have a sprained (luckily not broken) leg. Isn't that great?

Just so you guys know, this is Orion:

 Yes, I know! The title is very long! I'm sorry

Yes, I know! The title is very long! I'm sorry. AND YES, I KNOW THE CHAPTERS AREN'T THAT INTERESTING RIGHT NOW! BUT STUFF WILL HAPPEN LATER DON'T WORRY! OK BYE NOW.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yours truly,

Zodiac Lover No.1,

Leslie