5

KENNY
I watch as her nose turned red and her eyes filled with tears that I couldn't help but cry with her. "I'm here" I say "what is going on?" Cartman asks himself "I have no clue" Stan says

I stop and wipes the tears from here eyes. "You ok?" I ask and she nods. "Guys we better get to class" Stan says and we all walk in. I catch Craig staring at y/n.

Me Kyle and y/n go to 2nd hour.

I felt eyes on me. I turn to see y/n turn head the other way as fast as she could to pretend she was talking to Kyle.

"Kenny! Pay attention!" The teacher yells making me jump in my seat "s-sorry..." I say and lean back in my chair "ok as I was saying" the teacher says glaring at me

The bell rings

Y/N
Next class I don't have with Kenny. Just...Craig.... He's in a few of my classes. I've realized that when he gives me the finger he's actually saying hello.

I walk in to see Craig looking out the window. He looks at me and gives me the finger, I sigh and wave to him and sit in my spot that happens to behind him.

He turns around "how's your morning?" He asks and I open my book Okay. "Got a book that talks for you" he says and flips through the pages.

I don't see why someone so mean to me wants to talk to me. He gets to the page with Kenny's name and his friends name "would you like my name?" He asks looking up

I decided to so I handed him a blank card and watch him write his name on it. "Here" he says and I slid it right it.

"Class take a free day" the teacher says "just don't do anything stupid" the teacher says glaring at each and on of us.

I decided to make more words while I had the free time. I came up with a lot I mean Its really hard to come up with words but I got at least some in before Craig turns around and stared to talk again.

((Let's just pretend you have a lot of words, I'm too lazy to write every word y/n comes up with and puts it in her book))

"Making new words?" He ask Yes. Craig. I tap my book "how bout you add some curse words" he says Really. I tap and he nods I'll Think. About. It. I tap from page to page "do you like scary things?" He asks and I do but if it happens to me in real life I'd freak out and die

So I tap Kinda. "Not really into the spooky stuff then" he says looking up to meet my eyes. His face turns light pink and he looks away fast. What's with all the boys turning pink? Are they ok?

The bell finally rang and I've never seen Craig leave the room so fast. Wonder how next class is going to be like...