14

I had to have Kenny leave since tomorrow we had to go to school. I went to my bed and played there having a song I heard repeat in my head over and over again and again

I won't tell anyone that you turn the world around

I won't tell anyone that your voice is my favorite sound

I won't tell anybody

They wanna see us fall they wanna see us fall down

I don't need a parachute baby if I got you, baby if I got you I don't need a parachute.

Your gonna catch me, your gonna catch me if I fall down.

I rolled over looking at the things in my room. The glow in the dark skeleton from Halloween I'm to lazy to take down. The kinda new poster I got from Kyle.

I look to my clock reading 2:00. I soon feel my eyes close as I just seen darkness.

·×·

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEP*
(beep beep Richie)

I slam my hand down on the clock. I get up and change heading to the bathroom. I get out of the bathroom looking fine af! I grab my bag and go downstairs.

"Y/n your awake! Are you sure you want to go to school since...you know?" My mom says as she points to me and I nod giving a glare like look "ok.. Don't kill anyone" she says as I walk out.

I was walking down the street singing a song in my head.

I'm walking on sunshine!! Whoooaaa!!!

I'm walking on sunshine!!! WHOAAAAA!!!!

I was at the bus stop seeing Stan, Kyle, Eric, and Kenny. "Ay look silence is here!" Eric yells and they all turn their heads. I want to hit him with a book so bad right now. "You mean gorgeousness!" Kenny yelled falling to his knees holding his arms up to me.

Seeing him act like a goof made me love him more. "Dude what's with you?" Stan asked "nothing, why?" Kenny said as I gave a hand to help him up "you've acted different since you met y/n" Stan said "I always act like this" "but not to just one spacifi girl" Stan said.

Kenny went silent but the bus arrived which saved him. We all got on and sit in the back

They were talking while I spaced them all out till we got to the school. "Y/n?" I hear Kyle say and I look up "you coming?" He asks and I nod getting up and walking past him.

I walked into school walking with a blank expression. I was daydreaming, mostly how will my life be like will I get married or will I die alone. Will anyone love me!?.

I put my stuff away and walked to the classroom and sat down in my seat. "Y/n right?" I hear a female voice say. I look up to a girl with black hair wearing purple. I nod "I'm Wendy Testaburger" she says holding her hand out like a lever waiting for me to test my luck.

"Well?" She says and I shake her hand "well I better go sit class is about to start" she says giving me a smile and walking off to the other side of the room.

The bell rings "ok everyone sit down!" The teacher says. They started to talk about something that wasn't school related but I couldn't really care.

I started to write lyrics to some songs I like.

·×·

Class ended and I'm already dead I need a break. I slowly walk to class and into the room meeting Kenny's eyes. He smiled and waved as I returned then it sitting down. After a few seconds a paper airplane lands on my desk. Wtf?

I looked over to where it came from to see Kenny smiling and moving his eyebrows. Oh god. I open it hoping for something innocent and it is th and god.

Want to meet after school to day??
Kenny~

I wrote yes but somehow I can't fly a paper airplane so I folded it and threw it at him. He opened it and smiled then put the note away. Wait what if I said yes to anything he wanted to do!? Eh I kill him if he tries anyway.

Now I know why my mom calls me silent but deadly...

Time skip brought to you by woody the wood pecker???

After hours of Kenny, Kyle, AND Craig being nice to me school was finally over. BUT I see Kenny waiting in front of the school then I remember what I agreed to. "Were going to your house but I need to go to mine first" he says and I nod

While we walk to his house it was complete silence till he speaks "its ok for Karen to come over right?" He asks and I nod cause why not mostly since I haven't really fully got to know Karen.

Kenny opens his house door then comes out with Karen who is super cute!! We started to make our way to my house soon after.

I'm bored this chapter sounds awful to me... I'm being a drama queen right now.

Have some pictures:

I haven't been getting good ideas. Normally my great ideas are me thinking about what I shall put in here while I'm either taking a showed or at the dentist which sounds weird but I honestly don't care.... Ye