22

This song reminds me so much of Kenny^^ I dunno why ._.

Helloo its me again ._.
So I've decided ill make at least 2 or 3 more chapters... And then ill End the book ;-;. But!! If you want a book 2 let me know...

As we got to her door she turned to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Hey what about another I love you?" I ask and she looks at me for a second then starts to speak.

"I... L-lo...lo..love... Y-y-you" she says and its makes my heart jump with joy to hear her say those words I though id never hear her say. I gave her a kiss surprising her but she kisses back.

Separating I said "good bye" and she waved bye and she went inside. While I went home to make sure Karen is good and ok.

Y/N
My god I'm so out of breath! But at least he's happy to know I really love him with words.

I'm tired though. I kicked off my shoes and sat on the couch and grabbed my favorite blanket. What's on tv? I turn the tv on and it happens to be the news... Great...

I hear the window open...

I look over to see a shadow move. Well I'm dead. I started to scramble to the floor to search for the switch blade Kenny put into here. "Y/n?" A deep voice says and I see someone saw before. Being quick and being me I threw the remote at him hitting him in the face.

Ops but defence right? Wrong "ouch!" He yelps and I feel sorry for some reason. He held his nose and moved his hand to see blood how hard did I throw it!? "Its me Mysterion! Oh wait- we havent met.." He says. Who is Mysterion? I take a long stare into his eyes the shade of blue that reminds me of a someone.

Kenny? I take a second to look at his face and it did seem to match... I walked up to him as he stares at me. He did have the same height. I removed his hands from his face to take a look at the mess I did... "What are you-" he starts but I drag him upstairs to the bathroom.

"I'm fine I don't need help its just blood" he says with his deep voice but I ignore him as I start to wet the cloth. I wipe the red liquid from his face and had him a new cloth that hopefully stops the blood.

"Listen I just came to make sure your ok!" He says and I shrug. I point at him then me and put my hands together "what?..." He says. I think and go to my room grabbing a piece of paper and soon he walks in. "What are you doing?" He asks and I show him the paper "do I know you out of the costume?" He reads then nods. Flipping the paper over...
"Kenny, I know its you." He reads

KENNY
God dang it... Now I have to explain...

"Y/n you see I um..." I say going back to my normal voice then she brings out her book and taps Break. Into. People's. Houses. "No! I dress like this normally for my sister to protect her... But I thought I could for you" I say What. Is. This. Your. Kink. She taps "where did you get the word kink!?" I ask and she shrugged

"Maybe but that's not the point" I say and she sits there waiting for me to answer "when I was younger we used to be super heroes... I was Mysterion and there was a group called Coon and Friends. But I still dress like a superhero to protect south park and I do have a super power" I say.

You. Can't. Die.

._.
That's the end of this chapter