19

Just a little cute video^

"So y/n...." Kenny starts and I look at him "are you hungry cause I am" he says slowly. I get up and walk towards the kitchen but Kenny stops me "I can try to make you something" he says.

I shook my head cause if he burns down the house ima be in so much trouble. Besides ima just make sandwiches since I don't have that good of a cooking experience anyway.

Being Kenny he followed me and something tells me he's gonna be by my side all the time. Till death do us part. Or is it till death to us part??? Oh well.

I grab le loaf of bread and set in on the table. I stare at it for a few seconds before walking to the fridge. I open it and got to my knees to look for things.(dunno why but I do this)

Kenny places his chin on the top of my head as we look for things. "How about that" Kenny says pointing at (sandwich topping you like) I grab it and hand it to Kenny so he can put it on the table.

After a few more drug we gathered our sandwich items we each like. I made mine (the way you like it) and Kenny made his with extra stuff more than me I think....

Time skip brought to you by the sandwich monster!!~

"Come on just one more!" Kenny begs No. You. Had. Four. "But I'm hungryyyyyy" he says stopping to his knees Get. Up. "Fine you win" he says and stands up.

·×·

Its 7 and Kenny can barely keep his eyes open. But it doesn't take long before he falls asleep. I grab a fluffy blanket and stare at Kenny for a few seconds studying his face along with his blonde hair.

I sit next to Kenny and snuggle next to him. He wraps and arm around me and I fall asleep to.

Time skip to morning~

"Y/n... Wake up" I hear someone say "come one we have to go to school" finally I open my eyes to see my Blondie locks "good morning" he says with a laugh. "Come one you have to get ready" he says and so I do.

After I finished and went downstairs to see Kenny standing there waiting. "Ready?" He asks and I nod as he holds his hand out to me and I gladly take it as we walk outside.

We walk to the bus stop hand in hand "anyways guys my moms buyinf me feel stuff for my birthday!" Cartman yells "dude you birthday isn't for a couple more months" Stan says looking him dead in the eyes.

"Yea is your mom really going to buy you presents in February?" Kyle says looking at them. He looks fine yay now I dont need to worry!!! "Oh hey k- what's this?" Cartman says looking at us with a smirk "what's what?" Kenny says.

"Your holding hands which mean you guys are dating" Cartman says "no shit dipfuck" Stan says "AYE!" Cartman yells "well we figured by the hand holding and since they'd been more connected then ever" Stan explains.

"Its just strange how Kenny got that girl" Cartman says "what do YOU love her!" Kyle asks "ew no she's weird" he says which I feel Kenny lightly grip my hand. "Shes a mute! And loom at her!" Cartman starts listing things. I wanted to fucking rip his vocal cords out so bad. I was going to punch hime but...

Kenny ripped his hood down...

"DONT YOU FUCKING CALL HER THAT!" And Kenny let my hand go and jumped at Cartman "GAH!" cartman yelled as I watched Kenny punch him in the face "Stop guys!" Kyle yelled "y/n do something" Stan says.

I just shake my head and watch Cartman get his Fatass get beaten. I finally had enough and grabbed Kennys shoulder and he stopped "y/n I'm sorry..." Cartman groaned out in pain.

"The bus is here" Stan says and we all get on except Cartman who didn't want to do anything anymore so we left him.

Time skip!~

I was walking close to Kenny's side and people were looking but I couldn't really care. "Here's your class m'lady see you at lunch" Kenny says with his voice muffled. I wave him bye and walked in.

Mostly in this class the teacher didn't teach but it didn't bother me.

Another time skip!!~
(I know boring right!?)

I was walking in the halls since the teacher lets me take a 5 minute walk around the halls during class.

(Its 3rd hour)

I stopped at the glass case looking at the picture of the students. Stan being in football. Kyle being a spelling bee master! Kenny being Kenny! And Craig also being in foot ball. Hey it's that boy Butters I met!

He's really good at art! Is that a hello kitty shirt? He rocks it at least. I think as I walk away. I hear shoes clicking or clacking on the ground.

"Y/n M/n L/n ha ha funny seeing you here" I hear the sound of an unforgettable voice. "I hear your dating Mr. McCormick! Kenny is nice and all but what's a poor boy like him going to get a girl like you!?" She says in her annoying teenager voice.

"Here's things he can't buy you first shoes, flowers, chocolate, or even make up!" She says and I look down.

I hear her get closer to me and I feel her hand on my shoulder feeling her nails dig into my shoulder like it could damage me real bad.

Luckily I had my book so I opened it. I turned to her and looked at her for a sec but look down.

I. Don't. Need. Fancy. Things. Or. Flowers. "Every girl deserves things" she says I. Just. Love. Him. Unlike. You. "I love Kyle but you came along and he liked you!" She says and slaps the book out of my hands. "He chose some bitch like you!" She yelled and shoved me into a locker.

"He had a crush on me but you stopped it and he liked you!" Now she's just blabbering on and on "I hate you with every inch of my heart" she says looking at me "w.......w-what...........h......heart"

I talked!!!!
(I dunno if a mute person can suddenly get their voice out of nowhere but its happening in the book!)

"Y-you can talk!?" She says shocked and I try to talk again but nothing. "Oh well looks like your back to being the boy stealer again" ok now she's just saying things again.

And as she walks out she says
"Oh and Kenny doesn't love you he's just doing this to get in your pants" it stabbed my heart.

I need Kenny now...