12

Dad took us to an amusement park. We walk in and I suddenly see the first ride I want to go on for some reason.

The Death-A-Cane...

"Why out of all of them you choose this one" Craig says as we walk towards it. As we walk up the guy starts to talk "alright who's ready to almost experience death!!!" As he said this Craig tries to gild my hand before I shoot my hand up

"We got one person who does!" He yells and I start to feel scared all of a sudden. "Were already on there's no turning back" my dad says. "3!2!1!!"

Surprisingly I wasn't scares at all most of it was Craig puking on the guy behind us. Once the ride finish Craig was done "no more.." He says "man you really did puke on that guy" my dad says

After it was just me going on rides it starts to get darker "y/n I think we should go back" my dad says so I just nod feeling tired. Tomorrow was the day were we had one last day and then we leave at night back to Colorado.

We finished the day and I went up to my room for the last night. I lay down and let slumber do its job or something like that.

•×•

I sit up realizing its my last day here. "Y/n breakfast is done" Joseph says knocking on my door. I get up and go downstairs to see Craig happily eating.

Must be happy today is the last day. I sat down and start to eat. But then I think about if I ever asked my dad why mom left.

As soon as my dad comes in and sits I quickly open my book and start tapping words but then tap them over again. Dad. Why. Did. Mom. Leave. You. "Well it's me" he says and I give a confused look. "She didn't like the idea of having someone that buys dresses and make-up for themselves" he explains

"I guess your mom got tired of it that she left me along with you" he says starting to look sad. "But at least I got to spend time with my daughter" he says cheering himself up.

"So we'll do anything you want for today" he says and i immediately think of movies. Who doesn't like movies? Well maybe my aunt but who cares.

Movies. "Really which on should we see?" He asks "Terrence and Phillip" Craig says and I shake my head no. Something probably scary like...saw or the child's play.

After a few minutes

I was sitting on the couch with Craig on my left And my dad on my right. "So your sure about this?" My dad asks and I nod my head as he plays child's play.

"What the fuck" Craig says as we watch Andy's babysitter die. "You must be more like your mom" my dad says as I sit there like everything is normal.

After watching most of the Saw movies it was time for us to go... "Alright its...time" my dad says and we grab out bags and get in his car. We were at the airport and like my mom said he laid for our tickets

"This is goodbye" he says as I hug him. "Goodbye" he says as I wave to him. We get on our plane and go home. This was going to be the worst hours of the night.

I really, really want to see Kenny or at least I think I do...