25

~Skipping 5 Years Into The Future~
(Big time skip)

We were helping Stan move into his god dam house!! Actually I didn't mind. Ok maybe I did mind a lot. But were friends and I'm a good friend. Ok that's a lie but I'm a friend.

"Grab that box y/n" Wendy says as I'm already holding a different box. "Aha..." I say and walk into the house setting that box down and running back outside to get the other box. If Wendy helped we'd be done but no. As she said 'I'll break a nail' and Stan gave in and called us.

Like we weren't trying to find a housw of our own ._.

"Oh my god the work killed Kenny" Stan says "you Bayard" Kyle says looking at Stan "hey to be honest it was Wendys fault" Stan says "but your the one that called us" Kyle says. "Dam it" Stan says.

Kenny isnt dead he's sleeping. Or so I thought "Rah!!" He yells making me jump and fall "oh my god you killed y/n" Stan says "now your the bastard" Kyle says as I lay on the floor because I'm done.

"But! A true loves kiss always works!" Kenny says and walks to me. Oh no. "And a kiss" he says and placed his lips on mine. He tried to separate from me but I sat up a little and grabbed his head smashing his lips on mine.

I had took him by surprise then separated. "Dude..." Is all I heard from Kyle. Stan looked like he remembered he needed to do something but he said "we need to go to the thing" Stan says looking at Kenny "what thing? Oh shit the thing!" He yells and stands up "uh I need to get this thing and ill be right back" Kenny says stealing one kiss before he goes.

"The boys told me there getting this thing? They said we can start unpacking while they do" Wendy says walking in. I nod my head and start opening the boxes. There was a book shelf and since Wendy reads books she told me to put books up there from A to Z. Ahhhh. But ok....

·×·

KENNY
"Just pick one" Kyle says "Kyle you dont understand" I say looking at the different options "I do to so just pick one" "Kyle shut up" Stan says. "It has to be perfect" I say lookong through "will you be able to buy perfect?" Eric suddenly comes walking in.

"He will I said I'd help pay" Stan says "yea and I got a job not long till I can move out now fatass" I sat looking at him. "Beside why are you in a jewelry store for anyway?" Eric asks "nothing" I say and found one "Stan! This one!" I say pointing. "Really? It only has one jewl" Kyle says "does it matter At least she'll know I lover her" I say.

"Ok we'll get that one" Stan says to the man "you sure?" "Were sure" Stan says and he nods.

(My phone wants to type 'dat ass' instead of 'fatass')

~time skip!~

"Tell Wendy to bring y/n!" I say to Stan "I am I am!!" He yells texting as fast as he could. "There... She's bringing y/n" Stan says. "Are you sure this is a perfect spot?" Kyle asks looking at the setting "well this is the spot were I asked her to be my girlfriend..." I say sitting on her front steps.

Y/N
This some place special is my house. I see Kenny sitting on my steps like he's been waiting for me for a little while. 7 years ago he did that... And asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Go get him" Wendy says. What. Ok then, I got out of the car and walked up to Kenny. His bright orange parka he wears always brights up my day. He looks up to me with those bright blue eyes and that smile. He stood up and took a single rose from his parka and gave it to me.

"I love you y/n" he says and gets on one knee. "So Y/n, will you marry me?" He says and my heart feels like its about to burst as he shows the ring. My reaction is to jump at him but not wanting lose the ring he had I nodded yes and he took my hand slipping the ring on my ring finger.

Now I can attack him. I jump toward him hugging him and he hugged back even if we were on the grass and looked strange to others I didn't care!! I was going to be Kenny's wife!! And he was going to be my husband!!!

"Y/n I think your killing him" Kyle says "oh my god that's not the reaction I thought would happen" Stan says. "I don't care age loves me" Kenny says "well maybe you should get off the ground" Kyle says.

"I love you y/n"

"I...love...Y-you...Ken...Kenny"

._.

Final chapter

So there is going to be a book #2
It will be called:
My Mute - Kenny McCormick x Reader

If you could what you you like that book to be about? Like them finding a house and starting a life then having kids? I need a few ideas ._.

And for the cover of the second book would you like this

Or this

Its either #1 or #2

But yea this is the end of this beautiful creation out of all my creations. But now I must get ready for my birthday party now. Bye!!