16

Its 4:00 in the middle of the night and I can't sleep. So I get up and make a cup of tea (or coffee if u like) and sit on the couch just staring blankly at the walls.

(I do this normally)

I just couldn't get this weird feeling of joy and happiness out of me. How can if be that a actual boy loves me? And it just so happens to be the boy I Love!!

And- oh my cup is empty... I looked at the clock 6:30? Was I really day dreaming that long?? I get up to get ready for school even though I'm already dead inside.

I finish my routine and sit on the couch and watch Tv before school. After that I grabbed my bag and walked outside. Why is South Park got to be so cold in the morning? I walk to the bus station to see Kyle, Stan, Fatass, and Kenny.

"Hi y/n!" Kyle says and I do a weird wave like usual. "Oh uh hey" Kenny says getting nervous and I just wave with a little smile. "Shut up!!!" I hear Kyle yell then Cartman and Kyle fight. What are they fighting about now??

Kenny taps my shoulder gently and I turn to him inches away from his face. "Listen I hope anything isn't weird between us after yesterday" he says and I shake my head "good" he smiles.

"And um... I love you y/n" he says. Opening my book to tap I Know. "You knew!?" He says shocked. Well. I knew. Remember. When. I. Asked. You. Three. I look up and he nods Well. Yea. I paused thinking if I should tell him about when he sung to me when I was 'sleeping'
I. Heard. You. Sing. To. Me.

"You weren't asleep!?" He says shocked and I nod. I never sleep actually I do just not at night. "This is awkward" he says figiting with his gloves. No. "It isn't?" Well. To. You. "Really" he says

Its. Not. Because. I. Love. You. To.

The bus came and before Kenny could say something before we were being dragged onto the bus. I didnt get to sit by him since I was already sitting by Kyle. I don't know how many times I have to listen to Kyle complain about Eric.

We reached the school and I quickly got up. I exited the bus and waited for the four boys to come off the bus. We are now walking in and in the blink of an eye Wendy is in front of me. "Hi y/n! Want to come with me before 2nd hour starts?" She asks. I slowly nod and she loops her arm with mine then we started to walk away.

KENNY
"Oh no she's claimed another victim" Cartman says "shut up" Stan says and we all walk to our lockers. I barely have things so I just toss my bag in and grab a notebook I'm lucky enough to have. I grab the Dark blue pencil y/n gave me since I didn't have one.

About 3 minutes later~

The bell rings and we walk to class seeing y/n walking with Kyle now. But I keep walking making it to class. Since the teacher in that class barely teaches that's basically my free hour to bug people.

I sit in a random spot since we don't have assigned seating and turn around to bug Craig. "Hey have you've ever notice that your hat has some sweet dumbo ears?" I say and he looks up "the bell hasn't rung and you already bored" he says giving me his normal look

"Yup!" I say and the bell rings "kids sit down" the teacher says and everyone quickly sits. For once the teacher actually thought us something.

·×·

Time skip brought to you by the pizza man~~

Its time for lunch so I drop my stuff at my locker and go to the cafeteria. I see Wendy has already beat me to Y/n....

I watch as Wendy asks y/n to sit with her and the other girls but she kindly declines and walks towards where we sit. I walk over and sit next to Cartman "y/n aren't you getting lunch?" I ask and realization must've hit her cause she jumped up.

She gets in line and then disappears. Soon she comes back with a tray full of food. She sits next to Kyle and looks at me which I'm gues she's questioning why I don't have lunch.

"I can't afford the lunch" I say "cause he's a poor piece of shit" Cartman says.

Y/N
Cartman called Kenny a piece of shit. I handed a apple to Kenny but Cartman took it and tossed it at me. I felt my blood boil so I grabbed the apple and raised it high and threw it hitting Cartman on the head.

Like this:

"Ow!!! What the hell!!!" Cartman said standing up. I grabbed the next thing i saw which happened to be Stan's apple. I lifted my arm watching as Cartman rethought this and sit back down.

"Bitch..." I hear him whisper. I eat like half of my lunch then gave the rest to Kenny. He happily ate it all before the bell rang.

"Why does lunch only have to last for 18 minutes?" Kyle asks as I shrug. "When we go to high school lunch lasts for 30 minutes" Stan says "30 minutes!?" "Yea" I listen at they list all the great stuff about next year. I leave to my class or I had been dragged off since I shared that class with Wendy.

Wendy and I sit in the front and she asks me "so will you join our cheer squad?" Really? I need a voice for that. I shake my head "Why not?" Need. Voice. "Well we can record a different girls voice and you can lip sync it" she says No. I Also. Don't. Like. Skirts. "What?! Every girl likes skirts!" She says loud Well. Not. This. Girl. "Ok then..." She says giving me puppy dog eyes No.

So for the rest of the class she begged me to join but I rejected her request.