23

Its 1:28 in the morning so why not write a chapter.

Still Kenny speaking.

I took my hood down amd pulling off my mask "yes immortality" I say "and no one remembers except you" I say and she slightly smiles.

The door knob turns as I hear a click "god dang it" her mom says and y/n looks quickly at her and I pull my hood up with my mask and hurry on out that window.

Y/N
"Y/n? Its night time you should be sleeping" my mom says I look back to where Kenny was meant to be but was not. "Y/n go to bed" my mom says and I grab my blanket and walk to my room. I flop on my bed laying there staring at my wall processing what had happened.

I felt an embrace behind me as arms had wrapped around me. I look back to see Kenny or 'Mysterion' and I smile "miss me?" He whispers and I hug him. I nod and kiss his face and he kisses back.

(I almost typed Princess Kenny instead of Mysterion...)

We laid there as Kenny rubbed his fingers through my hair making me sleepy. After trying to keep my eyes open I gave up and fell asleep in Kennys arms.

KENNY
She's so precious when she's sleeping especially when she couldn't keep her eyes open. She snuggled up to me for my warmth and I pulled her blanket up for her. I really hope she's the one I marry and the one to carry my children.

(Okie maybe that was weird but I'm tired ok)

Soon before I knew it I was asleep.

~time skip to morning I guess~

I opened my eyes to see y/n still sleeping, I look to her clock to see its 6 in the morning. Now I see why she's still sleeping. I tried to move but I couldn't. I look to see y/n has a tight grip on my torso... She's a strong girl...

"Y/n wake up" I whisper but she doesn't wake up. "Y/n wake up please?" I say shaking her a little, she just shook her head no and squeezed tighter "your gonna kill me I need air" I say and she smiles "I know your awake" I say and she opens her eyes and loosens her grip. Now I can breathe.

(I can't fukin breath because I'm sick ;-;)

"I need to get home before my parents and my sister wake up" I say and she nods letting go of me and we sit up and she waves bye and I steal a kiss before I go making her shocked but she did kiss back and we separate and I left waving bye.

Y/N
There he goes. I know some girls night judge me because I'm dating someone who can't really afford much but it doesn't matter what matters is that he loves me. I guess you can say he's perfect.

I hear my stomach grumble. Well I guess its morning good time, so I get up and walk down stairs. Ok lets give this cooking thing a try. I search and find pancake mix... Well time to learn or I can bother my mom but she did just come back.

I read the label, water... Then pancake mix. That's seems easy! I grab a pan and a spatula. I get the mixing bowl and a fork yea I guess. I pour a bit of mix in which seems about to like 1 cup I guess. I guess about how much water I put in and pour it in.

(Yea this is how I cook mostly guessing but it does turn out fine not good but fine ._.)

I place the pan on the stove and turn it on while struggling. I stir the mix while that heats up, and that looks smooth enough not too thick but about right. I pour a bit of the mix on the pan and it starts to cook.

~minutes later~

I'm amazed on how I didn't burn the house down. I hear the shower turn on meaning my mom is in the shower now considering its 7 almost going to be 8. I put my plate down on my table and I made sure to make extra in case Kenny came over and decided to ask for some like usual.

I start to eat enjoying the quiet but then start to hate it immeadently. Its too quiet I like it when Kennys voice is just asking questions or just rambling on and on with no stop. Maybe I could listen to music till them.

(I'm going to out a song here but you can choose a different one,
Song choice I chose:
Sweater Weather by the neighborhood.)

Eh not the same. But I really do love the song. I finish up my food and clean up my area of the mess I made and went upstairs. My mom was dressed and told me she was going to this book club she joined.

I decided to take a shower and make myself look nice today. So I take my couple minute shower that turned into and hour or two then got out. The towel wrapped arounf my body I went into my room closed my curtain and picked something quick in case Kenny showed up at my window.

(Yea wear what ever you want)

I was done and opened my curtain. I heard a few knocks at my door. Hm. I go down the stairs to the door. I stood there waiting for another knock and they did knock and I knew who it was. I opened to see Kenny.

"Ooh I smell food" he says which I made like an hour or two ago.. How? I nodded my head remembering the extras I made, I dragged Kenny to the kitchen and pulled out a plate with pancakes "OoOo yummy" he says and starts to eat.

He finished quite quick. "That was good' he says "oh yea I have something for you" he says and pulls out a piece of paper "its from Karen" he says holding it. I look to see and its a drawing of us when we played that game were I was the knight, Kenny was the princess, and she was the evil witch.

Its beautiful. I held it to my heart "I see you love it she said you would" Kenny says and I nod and out it on the fridge. If my mom asks it's fridge quality. "And this is from me" Kenny says holding out a small box. It can't be a ring... Were only 14...

I took it and opened it to not see a ring but a necklace with our names on it.
Y/n & Kenny
I love it. I took it out "ill help put it on" he says takes the necklace placwing it on and hooking it in the back.

"Do you like it?" He asks. I nod and jump at him hugging him and kissing his cheek "hey you missed my lips!" He says and I kiss him and he kisses back. He such a dork. But he's my dork and I love him.

._.

Ok like 2 more chapters the next chapter i might skip to like 7 years into the future? You'll be 20 and Kenny will be 21 and then the last chapter will be the grand final chapter!!!

Then ill write book number 2!!

And I've got a new book cover to!!

Yea I love it!! Its so cute :3