10

A/n: your dad lives in Florida

I wake up early and get up yawning. I head down stairs to eat something so my stomach wont yell at me later.

After I finish I go upstairs to do what I normally do in the morning. After I finished I hear someone open my door "so I see your going?" My mom asks and I nod "well I guess I'll drive you" she says and exits to get ready

I was standing by the door waiting for my mom. "Ok let's go" she says coming downstairs and we quickly got in "so where do I need to go?" She asks knowing I chose someone and I point to the direction we needed to go

Craig's house~

I knock on his door to see Craig still in his PJs "oh yea" he says and quickly changes clothes. Soon he came running down the stairs with his bag.

We got in and my mom drove us to the airport. While we were on our way we pastes Kenny's house and I felt my heart sting a little when I remembered yesterday.

Soon enough we were at the airport and I had to go "remember to call me when you get there and your dad is paying for you to come back! You know mommy always loves you!" She yells as me and Craig make our way in.

Skipping to when your on the plane~

"Did you tell me why were going to Florida? If so I forgot" Craig says and I just look down I'm. Going. To. See. My. Dad. He looked scared but shocked "your dad?" He asks and I nod

Still I wonder what my dad is going to look like I'm so excited.

"May I get you anything" the flight attendance asks "no were good" Craig says and I just wave bye to her as she walks away.

Just a few more hours of this heh....

Skip to when you get to Florida

Craig was sleeping and I couldn't wake him up by yell so I shook him till he woke up "what" he said looking annoyed. He saw the people exiting "were here finally" he says and we get up.

After we got pur bags we went outside. Mom said he has a red car and that he'll know its me. We look around and I spot a red car with a guy leaning on it. He had a sign with my name on it just like in some movies.

He look up looking around till his eyes met mine. He started walking to me and I started to question if he really is my dad. "Y/n? Its me your dad" he says and Craig stands beside me "how so sure" Craig questions

"Her mom asked me to pick my daughter up, she said she'd be with a friend who wears a blue hat." He says "she also said y/n that your a mute" he adds.

"Y/n its nice to finally meet you and I hope you feel the same way" my dad says. I smile nodding and he leads us to his car, what was in his car really surprised me. I found many lip sticks and few make up items.

Once we got to his house it was nice really better than I seen. Turns out he's rich! Once we for inside my dad gave my and Craig each a room. We went back down to my dad but to see a woman...