24

Were going to skip this month and go to July 1st so its your birthday and Cartmans I think. Yes I'm evil deal with it.

"Y/n!! Are you ready?" My mom yells as I finish buttoning my shirt I ran down the stairs "are you sure you don't wanna wear that dress?" My mom asks and I shake my head no. "Ok" she sighs.

Today is my birthday I'm turning 14 going to be the same age as Kenny. We are having my birthday party in the backyard. I invited at least everyone I know. I do know Cartman is having a birthday party to, I just wonder if anyone will show.

Constant knocking was at the door. I open to see Stan, Kyle, and Wendy "happy birthday!!" Wendy yells and hugs me pressing her chest on me "ah..." I let out and Kyle looks at me "Wendy she needs air, she's going to die!!" Kyle says and Wendy stops.

"Well happy birthday midget" Stan says and ruffles my hair making me mad and I try to ruffle his hair but since he's so tall he pushed me back with one hand. I gave up and they went I side to the backyard.

Few minutes later and it seems like a night club! Na I'm kidding its a birthday the only thing is Kenny didn't show. Gee I hope he didn't die. Next I hear a knock and I open to see Cartman..
Oh no...

"Where is everybody!?" He yells "uh... I-I-I..." I try to speak but na nothing came out right "they are at her birthday part dude didn't you hear?" Kenny says walking up "what" he says "yea you two share the same birthday interesting now we have a much better party to attend" Kenny says walking in and closing the door.

"Did you invite him?" Kenny asks and I shrugged "ill take that as a no" he says and we walk to the back yard. "Y/n!" A group of girls say at the same time and walk up to me pulling me towards a group of boys. "We would like you to meet these guys" they say and oh no they are not anywhere near to as sexy as Kenny is.

"Hello miss" one says kissing my hand which I instantly take away and run to Kenny "whoa!" He says as I hug him. "Y/n! Over here!" Stan yells waving to us. We walk over and "this is much better than Cartmans party" Kyle says as everyone dances "its crazy!" Kenny yells and I nod. Wendy leaned in and whispered "so is Kenny going to give you a birthday present" she says with a seductive tone.

I felt my face heat up. I shake my head no and she just giggles at me. "Aye birthday girl" Craig says walking up "y-yea!" Tweek says. Aw. "Ok kids lets sing happy birthday" my mom says. Oh no. "Ready!? 1 2 3" Stan says.

While they were singing I stood there with a blank face not knowing what to do st that very moment. Awkward right? The cake then was pushed on a table towards me. I looked down to see my name on the cake.

Happy 14th Birthday Y/n!!

Everyone stopped singing and I thought for e seconds then blew out the candles. "Yay!" Everyone said some asked what I wished for but they don't come true if I say and I can't really say anyway.

Some of us had a cake since some others didn't want any or some who couldn't really have any. And I knew presents were next.

(Ok so I dont know what you want for presents but were going to skip that ok?)

~time skip because I'm busy~

"Its almost 9" Kyle says "aw..." Wendy says "that's the time people leave" Stan says. Did he really just say that? Everyone knows to leave at nine...

My mom walked out "its nine kids" she says "no!!" "Ahh" people didn't want to leave which shocked me. "Ok fine..." People started to leave except for Stan, Kyle, Wendy, and Kenny.

"I guess we better go to..." Wendy says taking Stan's hand "what? Oh yea" Stan says and they leave. "Is better go to... And happy birthday y/n" Kyle says. Being me or weird I held up a fist. And he knew what to do and fist bumped it! I waved bye as he walkes away

(Sorry I'm a strange being)

Kenny helped cleaned the yard with me since that was my job. Tossing the garbage out and seeing Cartman posses off across the street glaring at me. "Don't worry I wont let him hurt you. Ever." Kenny says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"If he tries ill kill him" he adds. O.o I get it he's a dead man, I think as I walk in with Kenny. The rest of that night we just watched tv and he had to go home but he came back as Mysterion.

Nothing happened just cuddling? I guess that's the word, Mostly him complementing me saying how perfect I am.

._.

Ok so I dunno what's with my keyboard but it wants to type words in all caps like why? WHY. See.

Well anyway bye...
This book is almost over ;-;