21

Even though I somehow got to speak words and its hard to. But! I'm going to tell Kenny. I. Love. Him. With. Actual. Words. So ill tell him soon. For now lets see if I can pratice words!

Everyone is at Kyle's while I'm at home going to finish my homework/chores. While ill be doing so ill try speaking a almost clear sentence?...

"K-k-k....K-ke-ken....Ke-Kenny" I manage to say Kenny kinda... "I-I-I.... L-lo-love... Y-y-y... Y-you" ok that was very good. I think if I say Kenny more it'll be more clear?

So while ill clean/finish homework ill be here practicing English ._.

·×·

*knock knock some more knocks*

"Someone get the door!!" I hear Stan yell "hang on!!!" I hear Kyle yell.

*rapid knocking*

"Someone!!!!" I hear Cartman yell "ill get it then!" Kenny finally yells as the door opens "oh hey pretty" Kenny says looking at me "it's so great to see you~" Kenny says giving a little kiss on my cheek.

Before I could try to speak he drags me inside to see the guys playing some game "no no! Nonononononooooooo!" Kyle yells as Stan beats him. "Winner!!!!" Stan yells jumping up. "No fair!" Cartman yells and fake cries.

"Oh hey y/n" Stan says stopping his victory dance. I wave and smile as Stan made a shocked/right! Face. He wLked up to me and whispered to me "are you going to say something since you know?" I nod slowly as he smiles.

"What is this?" Kenny says looking at me then Stan. "Nothing just a little chat" he says then steps back. While Kenny glared at Stan (Cartman still crying) I try to build up the courage to say it now but it doesn't work.

"Does anyone want anything to drink?" Kyle's mom asks "soda!" Kenny says fast "same" the rest say "ok and you Y/n?" Shelia asks and I nod while she smiles.

"Ok ok different game Cartman stop crying" Kyle says as Eric glares at Kyle. "What game?" Those three spoke on which game while I listened to Kenny talk. "Karen is doing Great" he says and I nod.

Speak. Speak. SPEAK.

"...k...." That was all I manage to get out for now. "Here you guys and girl go" Shelia says giving us a drink. "Thanks mom" Kyle says. "Thanks" the rest says while I just nod.

I tap Kennys shoulder as he looks a me "yes?" He says while I just kiss him with a whole lot of passion making him shocked but he does kiss back.

After we separate he asks "what was that for?" And I smile "K-k...K-Kenny...... I-I l-love.... Y-you" I say and he looks shocked or something. He looks like his mind exploded....

"Kenny?" Stan says as they all turn to us. A few seconds of silent passed "Y/N YOU CAN SPEAK!!" I was suddenly tackled by Kenny and attacked with small kisses on my face.

"Y/n can speak?" Kyle asks Stan and he nods "that's great!!" Kyle says like hes proud of me. Kenny stopped kissing my face "I love you to!" He says with joy and his eyes sparkle like the ocean.

"Cartman are you proud?" Stan asks "I guess so I mean its great I guess?" He answered "holy shit I think that's the nicest thing you said to y/n" Kyle says "shes still a bi-" Cartman was cut off by Kenny who threw his soda at him making a mess.

"Man Kenny you have a good aim" Stan says reminding me of when he threw a book a craig. "Yea I do but its not fun when they throw a book back" Kenny says. "I think you killed Cartman.

"Nope but something is definently bleeding" cartman says holding his face. "No you just look fat" Kyle says "Ay! I'm not fat you Jew!" "Staph being R00d!!" Kyle yells "were yelling!!!!" Stan yells "oh ok..." Kenny says watching the 14/13 year olds yell for no reason.

"Kyle Shaddup I'm playing MiNeCrAfT!!!!" Ike yells "ohshit" Kyle says fast and falls down "sorry ike, please dont kill me" Kyle says as ike walks back up.

"Its 7, would you like to go home y/n?" Kenny asks and I nod since were just fighting or playing video games...

"I'm taking y/n home bye" Kenny says "bye" Stan and Kyle say "screw you Kenny" Cartman says.

And Kenny took me home.

Sorry if this chapter sucks but its all I got ok... But! Y/n was able to tell Kenny she loves him!!!
Ok I have a few to do bye!!