18

I hope Kyle is fine... I'll worry later I kinda forgot about Kenny and him coming over, god I hope its ok maybe ill go over and see him...

I throw on my jacket and slip on my shoes and go outside into the cold. Good its still daylight!! I start to slowly jog to Kenny's house. I slow down as I reach Kenny's house.

I'm in full stop still standing on the sidewalk. I look at the house and take a deep breath then walk up to the door. I life my hand and stop before I knock. Jeez what am I doing?!

But before I can think ive already knocked. I start to panic as I shift around. The door slowly opens to Karen "yes?" She ask "oh y/n!" She says and gives me hug.

"You must be here for Kenny" she says backing up with a big smile. I nod my head and her face changes "Kenny left a few minutes ago, he went to the store and said he's going to 'someone special' and will be back soon" she says and I frown.

Someone special?? Wait! I am the someone special!!! I turn Karen around and push her inside "goodbye y/n!" She says as I close the door.

Lets hope he's at my house. I think as I jog back to my house.

·×·

I stop as I reach my house and the scene just looks gloomy there were clouds and the sky was grey almost as if it was going to rain....

....Except for the blonde boy in the Orange Parka with bright blue eyes sitting on my steps holding a single yet beautiful flower.

I take a few steps to him catching his attention making him look over "y/n?" He asks as his eyes light up. I'm standing in front of him and he stands up.

"Where did you go?" He asks and I point to him "oh I bet Karen told you I wasn't there" he says and I nod "I got you this its not much since you know" he says hoolding up the flower.

I take the flower. I look up to him and mouth the words 'I love you' "I love you to" he says with a smile. I grab his parka and pull him close so that our lips touched. He was shocked at first but kissed back fast.

His arms creeped around my waist as we separate. He put his hand on my cheek "you know your the most beautiful girl ever" he says with a smirk

I just nod my head with a smile. I notice Kenny's face is red, is he cold? In cold. "Can we go inside?" He asks and I open the door then we enter in the warmth of my(moms) house.

I step in and turn around to Kenny. "Hey y/n I've been wanting to ask you this but..." He says as he gets on one knee. Is he proposing!? Were 14!

"Y/n L/n will you officially be my girlfriend?" He says as he pulls out a plastic ring with a plastic jewel you get from those quarter machines.

I put a hand to my mouth and nod with a smile as be grabs my hand and slips the plastic ring on "I love you" he says

And that was the day Kenny McCormick became my boyfriend.

This ain't the end soon and I might make a book two