11

CRAIG
"What the fuck" I say and the woman turns around. Wait...is... Is y/n's dad dressed like a girl? I turned to y/n who looked confused as hell.

"Oh um y/n there is something I need to tell you" her dad says. Her dad explained that he's some sort of he-she guy. Oh joy... Reminds me when I went metrosexual...

(I think you spell it like this)

Y/N
My dad loves to be dressed like a woman. Cool. I find it something that rarely happens in someone's life. "Your face you don't like me do you?" He says. Is this why mom left him?

I shake my head no and walk up to him. I opened my book No. Dad. I. Like. It. A lot. I look up to see a happy dad but when I looked over to Craig he seemed so confused...

"Hey sweetie" my dad says putting his hands on my shoulders I look at his face with well dome make-up. "I'm not a real fan of this Craig boy but" he stops and I try to tap on words but he starts talking again

"I can see in your eyes that you love someone else, and if you end up with him and are getting married I want to be there" he says and no matter how hard i try to explain he just keeps starting a new sentence.

Good thing were here for just 2 days...

•×•

"Sweetie do you want to say anything about yourself?" My dad asks. Dancing. Reading. And. Being. With. My. Friends. I tapped each word slowly so my dad could follow along "how many friends do you have?" He asks. Well I had Craig, Kenny, Kyle, Stan, Butters, Tweek, and probably Cartman. Nine. "Nine friends? Wow you must be popular with the girls"

No. Their. All. Boys. "What" he says completely shocked The. Girls. Don't. Like. Me. "Is it your beauty? You look just like your mother and she was the beauty that caught me" he says.

Craig was on his phone uh..being Craig I guess. "So...I want to know. Does my little girl like a boy?" My dad asks and he's probably right.

Kenny. His orange parka brightened the day along with his goofy smile. His blue eyes so blue that they seem like the ocean. And...what's the point in liking him...he could get any other girl with his looks.

"Y/n?" My dad says snapping me back. I..I had to tell him and I wanted to. Kenny. I tap as soon as Craig gets up to go to the bathroom. "Who's he? And should I be like those dads that defends my daughter?" He asks and I smile.

Kenny. Is. My. Friend. And. He. Cares. For. Me. Like. He. Does. With. The. Others. "Do you think he likes you back" my dad says sounding like a mother and may I add looking like one. No. He. Doesn't.

"Mr- I mean Ma'am dinner is almost done" the butler says "wonderful" my dad chirps. God I can't wait to go to bed after feeling like this.

Craig came back out. We all ate food, then it was time for bed. I flopped onto my bed and let the darkness help me fall asleep but all that I remember from today was...

No. He. Doesn't.

As it kept replaying in my head I finally fell asleep.

Morning~

"Wake up sleepy head~" I hear as the room fills with light. I open my eyes to my dad wearing different things. First he now has a blonde wig and he's wearing a mix of pink and purple. In my opinion my dad looks like a princess. Not a fancy ball gown but fancy dressed.

"Come on today let's have a fun day with you, me and Craig" he says and I get up as he leaves I lock the door so I can change. Like usual I do my normal routine. Knowing this I also had to wake Craig up, since my dad asked.

I open the door seeing Craig sleeping I could even hear him. I gently shake him since that didn't work I started to shake him like we were gonna die "no" he says but I keep shaking him.

"Fine what?" He asks and my dad steps in "were going outside to fun day, so get ready" my dad says then leaves. "That's why your dressed extra nice" Craig says with his monotone voice.

I leave so Craig can get ready. I go downstairs and see what's to eat, but breakfast was already made. "Your up breakfast is now done" the Butler says. "Oh and I'm Joseph your father's butler" he says setting a plate in front of me.

I shake hands with him then start to eat and Craig comes downs looking like Craig. He starts eating and I finish but as I try to clean my plate myself Joseph said he'd clean it.

After I handed him the plate my father came in "you guys almost ready for an awesome day!" He said with a lot of expression. "Yea I guess so" Craig says and I nod with a smile

"Alright come on" "wait your going out like that?" Craig asks "well I normally go out like this" my dad says "ok then" Craig says and we get into the car.

Hopefully its going to be great