7

KYLE
What do girls like? I'm mean I know what their into but what does this girl like? Y/n doesn't like pink or bright colors I've noticed. So maybe a... New poster? Let's see...

Oh hey this is the band y/n likes I'll get this. I didn't see this in her room so I grabbed it, paid then left. I wonder what else I could get with this.

I don't really have that much money left. Maybe a stuffed animal...or not. God Kyle its not Valentine's day the poster is enough!

KENNY
I watches as Kyle exited the door looking like he was having an argument with himself. I walk in to see random stuff everywhere. What store am I in? Anyways, how about some cat ears, Hehe no I shouldn't she would call me a weirdo.

"Do u need help?" A girl with colored hair asks "uh no" I say realizing she probably didn't hear me since I had my hood up, but I continue to look around. I see this sweater with her favorite band on it. She showed me how much she liked their music I'm sure she'll like this.

I read the price tag 30 dollars. "Fuck" I say out loud and leave the store. What am I going to do now? Maybe I have more money in my room somewhere.

I keep thinking as I step on something and look down to see not 10 dollars but 50 dollars?! "Hell yes!!" I yell and run back to the store "your back" the girl says and I went to grab the only sweater until I watches some girl grab it "mom how about this one?" "No you came for something else not that" "fine"

She put it back and I quickly grabbed it and walked to the counter to pay "this all?" "Yes it is" "30 dollars" she says and I hand her the 50 "here you go" I take my money and leave.

Lucky today hopefully no death today as well..

Y/N
I raised my arm in the air and sled down the stairs with my sled. As I reached the bottom I hear someone knock at the door as I hit the door with my sled.

"What the hell?!" I hear a male voice yell. I get up and open the door "y/n are you ok?" Stan asks and I nod but wonder why the heck he's here. "What were you doing" Stan says looking at the sled and I shrug

"Be careful, if you get hurt you can't call or basically anything" Stan says sounding like a Mom. "You got it?" He asks and I nod. I sit down on the couch and open my book as Stan looks over as I tap Why? Are. You. Here.

"Came to see if you were doing ok" Stan says but I know my mom asked his mom to check on me. Mom. Sent. You. "What no she didn't" Liar. I watched as Stan gave up "fine she did, and to ask if you wanted to go outside" he said and I just shrug

I put new clothes on and go downstairs. "Almost ready?" He asks and I nod while putting my jacket on along with my hat. The last thing I needed is my book.

•×•

We were walking through the park, Stan was on his phone and I was hungry. We walk past a ice cream stand and I grab Stan's sleeve stopping him "what?" He asks and I point at the stand

"Fine I'll buy you ice cream" he says. "Hello" the man says "what can I get you?" He asks "what do you want" Stan says pulling out his wallet. I point to f/f (favorite flavor) and the man nods