17

KENNY
Please ring bell RINGGGG!!!! Class is almost over just one more minute. I put my head on the desk waiting for the bell to ring since its the last hour.

But I also think it shouldn't, I'm used to asking girls out so I'm pretty chill with it but what if I mess up? My words might jumble and get lost. This girl is better than most she doesn't dress to impress. I've also notice she doesn't wear makeup which means she has actual natural beauty.

Then there's another problem. Well two, Craig and Kyle. What if they ask her before me then break her heart?! And and-

Wait I'm being stupid... She had already told me she loved me. *ring!!!* oh no. I get up on outta there and walk to my locker. I grab my stuff and jump since the person next to me slammed my locker "what the hell!?" I yell "you were done with it right?" They say "yes I was" I say and slam their locker

"Hey! I didn't grab my bag!" They yelled "oh my! I'm sorry that I'm not sorry!" I yell and walk towards y/n

·×·

"Y/n I'd really think you have the chance to be on the cheer squad just please!!!!" I see Wendy beg and y/n just waves her finger at her shaking her head.

"Your going to give up this chance on being a cheer leader?" I ask and she looks at me "I'd be sad not to see you in a skirt" I say but realize "I-I mean... Yea" I say and lean on the locker.

Y/N
Wait what!?  Kenny wants to see me in a skirt but that doesnt mean ill join. "Well ill be going then" Wendy says in defeat. I turn to Kenny and look in his sky blue eyes. I pull my book out So. Kenny. Into. Cheer. Leaders. I watch his face turn light red but his lips form to a smirk.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't" he says in a seductive tone and wraps a arm around my waist. Why does he have to be so tall!? "Even if you weren't one I'd still love to see you in a skirt" he says. Oh god I have a weird feeling in my body.

Well. Not. Today. And his face goes back to a normal smile. "Aww" he pretends to pout. He acts like were a couple. If me and Kenny started to date I'd be sooo happy.

"So may I go to your house?" He asks in a sweet tone. My mom won't be back till 8 so I nodded my head. "Yay!" He says and wraps arms around me.

I meet the green eyes of a boy I know as Kyle. He's holding a little box wrapped in f/c (fav color) wrapping paper with a cute little bow on top. I could see in his eyes and facial expression that he was...heart broken....

It hurt me to see him like that. Kenny let go and Kyle walked up "here this is for you" he says and hands it to me then walks away with out saying more. "What is it?" Kenny asks and I open it.

Inside had a little bear plush with a heart. "Oh..." Is all I hear from Kenny. My heart felt a little sting and sorrow for Kyle. I feel awful...

KYLE
That might as well prove it. She loves Kenny, their probably dating to. So what's better than having the girl I know and love? Me listening to the song Payphone by Maroon 5.

I gave you my love to borrow
But you just gave it away

You can't expect me to be fine
I don't expect you to care