15

Literally me writing this^^

We made it to my house and I open the door while Kenny lets Karen down from a piggy back ride. I toss my backpack to the side and turn to the two.

"Well what should we do while where here?" Kenny asks and I shrug. I notice Karen is probably the right age for my old costume my mom had for me when I was younger so I head up stair and grab a box filled with random costumes.

I come down stairs and set it down in front of Karen and right away she looks inside. "Whoa! Cool!!" She says digging through it. She pulls out some old princess dresses and super hero costumes that I hope for her.

I sit on the couch with a bag of chips watching as she picks up some and holding them to her body showing Kenny and he smiled teller her she looks great!! What was awful about it was Kenny ate all the dam chips. "o-ops sorry" he says giving a nervous look.

I crumple the bag and toss it at his face. I got up but Karen wanted to play now that she had costumes. "Ill wear this" Kenny says pulling out a light pinkish dress "you won't fit that!" Karen says as Kenny tries to squeeze into the dress..

"Oh uh im....stuck..." He says. "Ready?" Karen asks and I nod and we both pull up releasing Kenny from the dress. I might have a dress that will fit him, I head upstairs grabbing the dress I knew I had and went down to show Kenny the red colored dress. "Hmm it'll have to do" he says and puts it on.

"Ooo pretty, how does it look like on you?" He says looking at me with a smirk "you should be a knight! And ill be the evil queen!!" Karen says putting on a dark purple dress "go find some knight clothes" she says look at me.

I look through the box to find a old plastic sword and shield. I had old cloth so I cut a hole out and put the dark blue on and tied a belt on. "Reasonable for a knight" Karen says "I tie the princess up and you'll try to save her!!!" She says tying Kenny to a chair in the other side of the room.

"Help someone please help me!!" Kenny yelled adding some female to his voice. I jump out in front of Karen "ha you'll need to defeat me for the Princess!!" She says and starts throwing small stuffed animals. I dodge the first 3 but get hit in the face with the next one, but that wouldn't stop me so I kicked the next one sending it flying in the air and hitting Kenny

"Your good but not good enough" she says and I grab the stuff animal on the floor and gently toss it at her. "Gah!!" She says acting hurt. I soon take my chance and pretend to stab her with my sword "nooo!!! You've defeated mee!!!" She says falling to the ground

"Now come save me my knight!!" Kenny yells as I make my way over and untie him. "Thank you dear knight! And for a prize for saving me a kiss will do!" He says and I give him a look like 'wait what?' And I hear Karen "do it! You saved her!!" I look back to Kenny to see him with his smirk spreads across his face.

I feel my face heat up "I'm waiting" Kenny says. Ive never kissed before so I just grabbed his arms crashing our lips together. My eyes were closed but I could tell Kenny was surprised. A few seconds pass and I separate from him.

"Aww!!!" Is all I hear from Karen. I look up to see Kenny with a bright red face, I don't think he liked it and now I feel awful!!!! Gahhhh why am I so bad at life!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY
She kissed me...and I like it.... Y/n was staring at me and she looked...sad....oh god I did something.

"Y/n I-I-" "I wanna watch a movie" Karen says. So y/n cleaned the costumes out and let Karen pick a movie which was for kids and so we were all sitting on the couch watching a movie.