BOOK #1 The Irish Don's Black Beauty *PRIVATE CHAPTERS*

Description:

Kahlani Edward has been obsessed with the quiet nerd boy Conner O'Shea since freshman year. She's quietly watched him at school hoping for the courage to at least say hi him but with some encouragement from her bestfriend she musters up some courage to not only say hi but ask him out as well.

What sweet Kahlani doesn't know is that the nerdy Conner is a dangerous Hitman for the Irish Mafia and not only that but also next in line. What happens when Conner says yes to the date only to placate the pretty black girl but ends up falling for her in the process?

More over what happens when Kahlani finds out Conner isn't the nerdy boy she's loved from afar but a ruthless killer who won't let her go.
______________________________________________________________

I hear a snap and the body falls to the ground lifeless
"Oh my gosh Conner what did you do? You just killed a man." I say hysterically.

He shrugs and grabs my hand leading me out the alley way to the carnival he's supposed to be taking me too.

"Conner I want to go home I-I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be with you  anymore y-y-" I was cut off by him grabbing my throats and slamming me up against a brick wall. Even though he wasn't hurting me and I could still breath I was still scared shitless.

"Ya listen here aye. Yer mine now an ain't no going back now pretty girl." He smashed his lips to mine and I hate to admit how wet I became how aroused he'd make me."I ain't let'n you go. Not ever Kahlani you'll be carry me wee one but the end of the school year." He grabbed my ass and pushed his erection onto me. I moan. Panting. Nodding. Like a dumbass.

What the hell did I just get myself into.

By RoseMarieBWWM