His Promise

Description:

"As long as you agree to my proposal, I promise to keep you and your son safe" he said with a cold calculated stare across from his desk.

"But what you're wanting from me is wrong, don't you think? I don't  think I'm comfortable with what you're wanting" she had gently caressed the top of her sons head that laid asleep on her lap. She looked down at him like he was her entire world, which he was. Even though he came into the world under the worst of circumstances she'd do anything to keep her son safe.

But was she that desperate to even be considering this man's proposal? Yes.

"So what do you say?" he leaned forward from out of the shadows to hear her answer.

She was hesitant with her words, but took one big gulp and uttered out, "okay, I'll do it. I'll have sex with you".

...

All Evangeline wanted was for her son to have the most normal life that she could possibly give him. But their life was far from ever being normal. With a determined disgusting man running ramped in search for her and their son, she finds solace in another family.

But this family had another man that was just determined and dangerous, but promised her something she can't uphold herself. But what's he's wanting in exchange for protecting is anything but sinful and wrong.

But desperate times does indeed call for desperate measures.

By brightlights101