His Personal Treat (Interracial/Mafia)

Description:

Italian Mob Boss Ruka Bianco has a problem.

He's in love with a woman he can't have.

She's too pure for his life style.

He's the Devil to her Angel.

But, he loves her anyway.

He won't stop until she sleeps in his bed every night.

Had his babies.

And shares his last name.

The only way to get her attention was to kidnap her.

Force her to be His Personal Treat.

I almost spit my coffee across the table. My mouth almost drops to the floor, and my legs ready to run out the door. "Ruka Bianco, as in Bianco Diavolo?"

Bianco Diavolo was all the news seemed to be talking about for the past three years. He was a notorious international criminal that recently brought his four thousand page file with him. No one seemed to see his face, everyone who did ended up dead. It was rumored he killed his own family member over sleeping with one of his mistresses.

The man is a menace to society and have never caught him. He is a man the world wants to stay clear from, and now he sits in front. Out of all of three million people that live in this city, why am I here in front of me?

"That's what the kids are calling me these days? Hmm". He has the nerve to sip his coffee and nod. He looks up at me with an irregular look. "I mean I guess so, that's me."

"Fuck me". I mumble letting my face fall in my hands.

By CryMavie