BLUE OBLIVION

Description:

A few years ago if someone had told me pirates still existed I would've bent over laughing wondering what type of fantasy world they live in. Today, I would totally agree.

You see, I was kidnapped by a pirate. Go ahead and laugh, I know it sounds crazy, unbelievable even. But let me put you straight..... I'm not talking about your typical Polly want a cracker, ARRGGG, walk the plank type of pirate. I'm talking about modern day pirates sailing around in the finest yachts known to man kind, robbing ships blind.

Sebastian Maverick snatched me and before I knew it I was whisked away to water's unknown, being forced into degrading, situations. For some reason, Sebastian always spared me and once he realized I would never bend to his will he offered me my freedom on one condition that is...

Silver Walsh washed up on my boat by a hapless mistake my comrades botched. She was like a scared kitten those first few days but as time passed she grew brave. Silver was full of lighting spirit, she had a fire that water couldn't even put out. Deciding to turn her into one of my many female slaves proved to be a feat. Silver wasn't having it and defied me ever step of the way until she was causing more trouble then what it was worth. Giving her a chance at her freedom I gave her two choices..... die or become my personal slave for a week.

What can I say.... I'm a pirate, it's my job to steal the booty.

Bynikkihershell