Madly In Love ✔

Description ;

"Will you stop lip raping me?" I asked in annoyance. This has been...what? The third time he kissed me this week! And we aren't even dating!
"Only when you stop kicking me in the balls," He groaned in pain.
"Only when you'll stop kissing me!" Honestly, the nerve of this guy.
"I can't stop myself when they are calling my name," He smirked while lying on the floor.
"But I always thought that your bad-boy rule was to never kiss a girl twice?" I asked pushing his buttons.
"But for you angel, I can make an exception."

     - - -

     Melanie Swan is your typical nerd. She's a smartass, is innocent and has straight A's. She's someone you can call a good girl with a sarcastic tounge. She doesn't want attention so she stays out of drama and sit's at the back of the classroom. That's until Theo decided to get on her nerves.

  Theo Grey is your bad boy. Sure, he's hot and all but he has a big ego that gets him in trouble. He drinks and parties but is also known as one of the biggest players in the school. What if he breaks his player rules just to kiss one girl?

  What happens when you put a bad boy and a good girl in the same room? Well, let me give you a hint, it isn't as pretty as you thought.

  The good girl will probably try to rip the bad boy to pieces for annoying her but what happens when he is hired to protect her because she is wanted by some bad people? As those two are forced to spend some time together, she finds out that he isn't as bad as he seems.

BY;internettqirl