The Rental Bride

Description:

"So let's get this clear. You want to marry me....for a month?"

Tristan nodded, green eyes serious. This guy is some serious kind of crazy, I thought.

"And then you file for divorce, and drop all the charges, right"

"That's right," his deep voice sent chills over  my skin. A girl could get used to this kind of company. "A month of your time, and you're free to walk away, no charges.

It was like a condult opened straight into heaven and showed me the way out of this horrible predicament. Although still regretting the moment I'd plowed my old volvo into his affluent ass, this was the silver lining.

A moment later, our hands clasped.

"Tristan Moore, you've got yourself a bride."

Charity Jennings may be about to make Whitewood's A-List society.

Too bad she doesn't give a flying monkey's ass.

Caught with her hands full of a realer-than-life reality, the last thing she needs is another bill. She get's one however, and if the handsome face she drives her car straight into is anything to judge by, this one might cost her more than her bank balance can afford.

Which is why the A-Lister of all A-Lists, Tristan Moore, demands an entirely different kind of retribution.

ByJettaFrame