I'm Only His... (Book 2) Wattys2016

Description:

"Leave, just...leave me alone. I can't take it anymore. You broke me. Don't you get that?" whispering the last part.

"I did. Please..."

"Don't, your words don't mean anything. You don't mean anything." I wanted him to hurt as badly as he hurt me.

"That's not true. I know you don't mean that. You want me as much as I want you." his breath lingering in my ear.

"Don't flatter yourself. I hate you. I. DONT. WANT. YOU." hissing as I turned around to face him.

He pursed his lips and I knew my words cut deep. I wasn't going to be nice anymore. Kane made sure that part of me was gone.

Silence filled the room. It was suffocating me just like he was and right when I was going to turn around he grabbed me slamming me to his hard chest. "Too bad, cause I want you." smashing his lips on mine he kissed me hungrily as if his life depended on it.

I tried pushing him away but I couldn't or simply I just didn't want to. Did I want him after what he's done?

Lifting me up he walked us to the bed laying me down slowly. Pulling away he took his shirt off then kissed me again. "I want you. There's no one else I want more than you. Let me be your first and last."

I didn't know what I was thinking or if I was at that moment but, I wanted him. I couldn't deny it.

"Take me. I want you to make love to me." letting the words come out making him smile.

Without another word he kissed me softly. "I've been waiting for you to say that to me for a while. I will make love to you until the sun comes up baby." then took my shirt off with everything else.

His body pressed against mine. "I love you Helena and I always will." as he entered me taking my virginity just like he always planned to.

By Nenerh1