His Angel in Darkness

Description:

I didn't have to turn to know that he was behind me. His dominant presence and aura always seemed to fill whatever room he was in making everyone be in awe of him. I had to admit that the first time I saw him I was filled with amazement and curiosity but... curiosity killed the cat.

A part of me wanted to continue running, even fake my own death to escape him and everything associated with his world. But the other part just wanted to give in and lose myself in him like I had so many months ago. From the moment his eyes fixated on me I knew... I could and will never escape him.

His warm breath hit the top of my ear and I stood like the prey that I was. His prey that he loved chasing. I was afraid that if I did move, he would pounce or bite me by the neck to hold me still like lions did in the wild... and he was the King of the wilderness.

"Did you really think that you could run and I wouldn't find you my Angel?" his low voice sending chills down my spine.

"Did I not tell you that I was a predator and you my prey? And I always catch my prey." trapping me in between his strong arms with his hands flat on the wall as he pressed his muscular body against mine.

"You belong to me Leyla and now that I've found you... I will never ever let you. Over both our dead bodies."

By Nenerh1