Selfie With the Mafia

Description:

Being rich and popular, Ava knights have got everything she wished for A loving family and not to forget - the only daughter of the Chief of Investigation Department. So, Life was not a piece of cake for Ava, She was surronded by enemies, enemies who crave for the blood of revenge because of her Father. But she was free, living her life by her own rules with the dream of becoming a car racer. Now that her ignorance and carelessness wasn't paid enough attention, Ava barely knew that she has led herself into a path where troubles took fatal decisions.

She never knew that how a simple, playful game would take her to the most dangerous and powerful Mafia, Aaron Di Francescantonio who was unlovable and merciless.

She never knew that she would be changed from the bitchy to compassionate unknowingly for the one man who didn't even care about her personality.

And, Ava definitely didn't knew that one-stupid-dare would leave her completely caged with painful lies and empty promises where she was uniformed with the fact that she had let Aaron to take over her heart.

Because Fate is such a terrifying bitch with unpredictable turns and plans.

And then again, A Mafia plays hard. And when I say hard, it must be with something filthy and mysterious.

Engulf into the twisted relationship of Aaron and Ava where love becomes an addiction and vengeance becomes a passion.

By KeepingItDespacito