The Gangster's Maryjane

Description:

"MaryJane," I frowned in her ear, but she wasn't affected by it. Her tongue was slightly poked out as she continued to knit a scarf for me. "Mama, turn around. Now." The stubborn and careless girl didn't bother to listen, but as soon as she felt me fist her hair, she whipped around.

"Rude." The girl tapped my nose and pouted. I ignored the heart warming gesture and clenched my jaw.

"Will you talk to him again?" I asker her, anger filling me at the thought of her with another guy. She continued to pout and pitched my chest. "Will you?" I whispered with a glare. She shook her head and hugged me.

"No, Enzo."

"Good. You're my woman."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MaryJane Ferrari is the most sweetest, kindest, and carefree girl in her neighborhood. She has girls getting jealous of her, and guys swooning over her. She was just a young girl living with her best friend,but everything was cut short when a tattooed guy with black sunglasses broke into her room and claimed her as his.

Vincenzo Colombo is the leader of one of the most feared Gangs in Italy.  He is scary enough to keep the other Gangs out of his way, but when he sees MaryJane for the first time in a park, rocking back and forth in a swing, he smiled a real smile for the first time in two years, and he knew that the girl was already his.

Pretty sure, no one can touch the Gangster's MaryJane.

But then there's Jaggar, Vincenzo's enemy, who want nothing more than to ruin his Ex-Best friends life. Even if it means trying to kidnap his girl.

As strong as he is, Vincenzo might or might not be able to protect MaryJane from his enemies.

By UnwantedxMare