Lucifer Himself (18+)

Description:

"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine.
"What if I like fire, huh?" I whispered back. Two could play this game, and although he may have the pants here, you needed two to tango, right?
"If that's the case, then carry on. But don't back out...cause it'll burn, but baby I promise when I'm done with you, you'll be weak in my arms."

-------

20 year old Emma Philips was raised borderline homeless. After her dad is killed in a mugging the year before, she had to take over and raise her five-year-old sister in secret so CPS doesn't take her away, something that she hoped she could keep up until her 21st birthday, when she would file for her baby sister's custody.

That is until she gets kidnapped.

Lucifer has always been part of the Sin Disciples, the gang he now leads. After reviewing strict orders from his boss, he sends two of his men to bring Emma, with or without her consent. The orders are clear. Kidnap the girl and bring her to Tge Boss in two weeks. Alive. Pretty simple orders for someone like Lucifer, whose hand has never hesitated on a gun's trigger. He earned his nickname for a good reason. But he never thought he'd get the hots for the feisty petite girl he's been ordered to kidnap. Two weeks in lock down. Two very stubborn, yet passionate people with dark pasts must work together to keep each other alive under The Boss 'inexplicable omniscience. But when Lucifer finds out  what the Boss is trying to do with Emma, will he turn his back on his own murderous gang family to save her? And will Emma be able to forgive Lucifer when she finds out about his past?

Emma might be playing with hot, yet delicious fire. But what else can you expect when you're playing with Lucifer Himself?

BykristineJulihanns