The Flower Shop

Description:

She saw him in a rehab facility.

He saw her in a flower shop.

...

Her name was Daisy Levington, twenty two years olds and lives on her own with a feline named Seb. Daisy has no family, grew up in the foster system ever since she was seven years old after she was abandoned in the toy section in Walmart. Her parents were nowhere to be found and she taken into the hands of the goverment.

She has no living relatives besides her disappearing parents and grew up surronded by no one permanent. But somehow through the mix she came out all right. She still misses the fact that she has no one to spend her holidays with except for her boss who is a eighty three year old woman,but other than that she's on her own. Always ordering Chinese takeout and binge watching Grey's Anatomy till the middle of the night.

You can call Daisy innocent, joyus, pure. But, deep down inside, she's just like the rest of us, broken.

Daisy has never known what actual real love was like until she met him, and he never knew what real love could feel like until he met her.

His name is Jackson Daniel's, short for Jack Daniel's, and the drink immediately comes straight to mind. And it should since his alcoholic father loved the drink so much he named his first born after it. And luckily enough their last names were Daniel, so everyone won.

Jack would consider his family manageble, he wouldn't say it was a functioning family but he made it through the best he could alongside his baby brother. But with a family that was never financially stable, or stable at all for that matter he can't lie and say he hasn't been into trouble, or is the trouble because he is.

Jack had to grow up with a father who abused alcohol like a second skin, a nm other who works two jobs to support the family, and a baby brother who has taken their fathers beaten path by abusing drugs.

While Jack, he abused himself.

But like I said, Daisy met him in a rehab facility and Jack met her in the flower shop.

By brightlights101