His One and Only Queen

Description:

Malaysia Daniella Pierce is a 22 year old black woman. This woman is a savage foreal foreal. She's the Four S's Sweet, Smart, Sexy, and Sassy with just a sparkle of innocence and hard working. She's a lover by nature hustler at heart. By day she's a waitress and by night she's a stripper. She hustles to be able to make it out of the hood in the broken down apartment she's been living in for the past three years. Malaysia has always been poor and lived in the hood with no family and hardly any friends she doesn't want the hood to become who who she is but who she was.

Alessandro Joseph Moretti is a 25 year old Mafia King. Yep I know I know you're thinking how is a 25 yr old a Mafia King well it comes down to 3 things. Family~ his family has been in the business for almost 60 years controlling families in America and Europe . Respect~ he handles all his business and gets it done anyone who got in his way is dead by now who's worked with him couldn't say a word he keeps all his deals. Wether it getting your money, shipping guns drugs, women he's got it handled. Fear~ and I'm not talking like fear of heights type of Fear I'm talking bout that bone chilling hair raising heart pounding fear. Yeah he's that dude. EXCLUDING THE FACT THIS MAN IS A COP. Yes you read that right. Like who going to snitch on a cop. Almost his whole family is part of this precinct they so the do the typical cop but mostly make sure to cover up any traces and evidence of the mafia. This man has ALMOST it all the House, obviously the Money, the Cars, the Women throwing themselves at him left and right but he doesn't have love.

He's had one real relationship once upon a time  but his ex left his heart cold broken, beaten, stabbed. Like damn you'd be cold to if someone ruined you like that too.

Lets see what happens when these two meet?

By rachaelnicolegrier