The Neighbor (18+)[COMPLETED]

Description:

"Don't look at me like that...I will tear your clothes off if you try me"
The last thing Skyler Blake wants is a man in her life. Not long after the last one, at least. After a whole year of Investigation that led to nothing, Skye couldn't handle her home town any longer, and decides to leave everything behind and start from bottom zero. Six months of perfect oblivion. That is until the Army veteran shows up at the bar she works at.
When Hunter Dawson finally lands his dream job after leaving the FBI academy he did not expect a move to be part of the deal. And certainly not to Tennessee. Clouded with PTSD, he deals with it the best he can, but he won't let anything get in the way of his success in his investigation. Specially not the petite, brunette from the bar.
Then Skyler realizes she's Hunter's neighbor. But neighbors can have a casual, convenient nonetheless, no strings attached relationship, right? Two single, needy people, twenty feet away from each other 24/7. Some things are bound to happen. Like Hunter's secret leaking.......oh, he has the mother of secrets...and it's something that may break'em.

So might as well take advantage of the situation, till time runs out.

By kristineJulihanns