Rage

Description:

Nobody knows his real name.
Nobody knows where he came from.

All you have to know is, to not cross paths with him and follow the basic rules of living in the country he owns.

1. Don't lie to him. He doesn't give second chances.
2. Don't steal from him. He never forgives.
3. Never disrespect him. He will make sure you wet your pants before you ever speak his name again.
4. Don't talk unless he wants you to. He is dominating.
5. This is the last and the most crucial one. The one that will result in getting a bullet between your eyes. Never. Ever. Look at the girl he owns. Never talk to the girl he owns. Never touch the girl he owns. Never flirt with the girl he owns. She ONLY belongs time him. If you do. You are dead. No questions or explanations asked.
Her name is Scarlett.
And the only thing he wants you to know about her and I quote. "She is MINE".

Good luck living Rage's world.

And before you ask wether he is the basic Wattpad Alpha Male, who is a cold blooded, ruthless Mafia leader who deals in drugs and weapons.
He is not.
Or wether this is yet another innocent girl and Mafia leader love story.
It's not.

Rage is the "God" to the people of his country.

And the girl he owns.....
Well she is just another girl who gives no shit wether he is a "God" or not.
She is the one Rage will bow down for and worship to.

By TwinkleParihar